In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

End Game......SPOILER ALERT....do not open if you don't want to know

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Who is Harley Keener??? Someone told me that the boy standing by himself at the lake house memorial was the boy from Iron Man 3...the one that had the shed Tony Stark hid in. So, knowing that it was him didn't help me a lot because I don't know who Harley Keener is in the Marvel Universe. WHY WHY WHY did they turn Thor into a blubbering fatty??? I kept thinking he was going to snap out of it, but he never did.

The movie was good. I liked almost every part of it. I'm not a huge fan of the combo Hulk, but he wasn't my favorite character. I'll miss a lot of those characters they ended though.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who all got killed off?
    RLTW

• Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They killed Black Widow.....Iron Man......and Capt America did a time jump thing and came back as an old man, so he counts as done as a super hero too.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know what you are talking about. Is it a tv show or movie?
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its a new movie just released grossed 1.2 billion world wide 1st day
    my son told me every theater in the area was sold out of tickets so him and his GF went to a drive in to see it
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They killed Black Widow.....Iron Man......and Capt America did a time jump thing and came back as an old man, so he counts as done as a super hero too.

What happened to Thantos?
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Thanos dies too....I wasn't thinking much about him.

I'm amazed at how far they have come when making people their younger selves now. Michael Douglas has a "back in time" part that is just amazing to see.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took my kids to see Endgame last night. Loved it. I thought the Big Lebowski reference to Thor was hilarious. Downey probably just got tired of playing Iron Man and same with Chris Evans for Captain America. I did not expect Black Widow to get killed because I thought she was getting her own movie. I don?t get why Marvel turned the reigns of Captain America over to the Falcon as he?s barely in the movies unless it?s some social justice warrior bs(although it could have happened in the comics as I don?t read comic books). It was a good movie but not as good as Infinity War was.
    edited November -1
    My son wasn't with us when I saw it......but I could FEEL my son's eyes rolling around in his head when they did the "all female fighters" scene. My son hates hates hates all the feminism stuff he thinks he sees in everything around us.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Waiting for it to come to TV. Since Stan the man Lee died expecting more of the same of these Marvel clones. Not willing to pay at the box office for all this comic book same, same...
    "What is truth?'
    edited November -1
    ruger41 wrote:
    Took my kids to see Endgame last night. Loved it. I thought the Big Lebowski reference to Thor was hilarious. Downey probably just got tired of playing Iron Man and same with Chris Evans for Captain America. I did not expect Black Widow to get killed because I thought she was getting her own movie. I don?t get why Marvel turned the reigns of Captain America over to the Falcon as he?s barely in the movies unless it?s some social justice warrior bs(although it could have happened in the comics as I don?t read comic books). It was a good movie but not as good as Infinity War was.

I wouldn't give up on them coming out with a Black Widow movie. These types of movies are all the time going back and showing what happened in the past.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And ya my little 9 yr old girls favorite scene was when all the female characters had a run at the bad guys. But what do I expect when I?ve told them since they were really little that they can do anything they put their minds to and to not take crap off anyone lol.