In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Damn this is like a real job.

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
:o Got a call from a lady yesterday and met with her today. Three gun safes full she wants me to sell. I haven't counted all those guns yet. While I was there got a call from a gentleman wanted to know if we could meet tomorrow. He says he has "lots" of guns to sell. Excellent!! I can rest when I'm dead. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh Lord! Please don't spend it all on junk food Ricci, we would like to keep you around at least until the auctions are running. :D
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you would please Sir, send me an information packet I can enclose in my Safe for those that follow behind me, (after I pass) in order to divest my firearms collection, to a worthy party, at a decent price. (Contact info, directions on how to proceed, etc.)

Some will be claimed/assigned to different individuals.

A large part, will be up for grabs. (I Trust you and Locust Fork both.) Waiting on a packet from either of you, to put in my safe.

Thanks in advance.

-Ken-
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I?ll give you a dollar two ninety eight. Are you feeling a little peaked?? Seriously thank you for the vote of confidence. This guy died with no will and besides the guns there is farm equipment, six roll around tool boxes etc. And the family is giving the wife a bunch of grief and trying to claim everything. Not a pleasant situation but I?m trying to help her with the guns and I suggested she contact an auction company to dispose of the rest of the things. When money is involved family can turn mean quickly.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,664 ******
    edited November -1
    You should treat it like a hobby, like Locust Fork. It?s the only way to maintain your sanity.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That woman sometimes has eighty auctions running and that ain?t no hobby Brother.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    If you would please Sir, send me an information packet I can enclose in my Safe for those that follow behind me, (after I pass) in order to divest my firearms collection, to a worthy party, at a decent price. (Contact info, directions on how to proceed, etc.)

Some will be claimed/assigned to different individuals.

A large part, will be up for grabs. (I Trust you and Locust Fork both.) Waiting on a packet from either of you, to put in my safe.

Thanks in advance.

-Ken-

Just put my name down for your Ruger .44's. 😉
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,014 ******
    edited November -1
    how many are all rusted and broke???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well damn Joe you know I only sell broken rusted guns. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well damn Joe you know I only sell broken rusted guns. :mrgreen:
    :lol:
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute guys I am the one who buys all the rusty an broken stuff. Seams like they bring it to me by the barrel full. I love it all :lol::lol::lol::lol: