In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

is it just me.....

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
or do any of you all think Trump should have stayed in the USA for memorial day, then went to Japan????? I just feel it is the presidents duty no matter who is president. trade talks could have waited a few days.....

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had not heard that, (But) I would be willing to bet that Donald spoke to the Troops stationed in Japan.

Why would he stay in America? With Global interconnectivity, he can communicate the same message wherever he is in the World.

I am MUCH more Proud of this President and his actions (relating to the Military, and his appreciation thereof,) than I EVER was of Obama.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is working. Unlike many of the do nothing congress...

The president is working international relations with a important trade partner.
    "What is truth?'
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He went to other parts of world to spread the news of the greatest country that has ever existed.
    And to remind some folks about the buttkicking we put on them over 70 years ago.

You go Donny!
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    I bet he didn?t apologize like Obama did.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:

The president is working international relations with a important trade partner.

That's the way I see it.

What better way for a president to honor our fallen soldiers then to try to make our relations better with a foreign government
  • Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:

That's the way I see it.

What better way for a president to honor our fallen soldiers then to try to make our relations better with a foreign government

Isn't he working on a trade agreement to help the US ?
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had not heard that, (But) I would be willing to bet that Donald spoke to the Troops stationed in Japan.

Why would he stay in America? With Global interconnectivity, he can communicate the same message wherever he is in the World.

I am MUCH more Proud of this President and his actions (relating to the Military, and his appreciation thereof,) than I EVER was of Obama.
    You would have won that bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b3TJydYq3w
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cornflk1 wrote:
    wpageabc wrote:

That's the way I see it.

Isn't he working on a trade agreement to help the US ?

Yep, but doesn't that also improve our relationships with a foreign government?
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who really cares where he is?

Keep the economy churning and he is golden
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!