In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big Protest in Douchland

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
The climate nazi's had a big protest at a coal mine in Germany. They want Germany to be Fossil Fuel free.............Lets see how that works for them and their cell phones, starbuks coffee :roll:

The poles are melting because of global warming and they demand climate justice. I am not sure what that means.
Climate justice is a term used for framing global warming as an ethical and political issue, rather than one that is purely environmental or physical in nature. This is done by relating the effects of climate change to concepts of justice, particularly environmental justice and social justice and by examining issues such as equality, human rights, collective rights, and the historical responsibilities for climate change. A fundamental proposition of climate justice is that those who are least responsible for climate change suffer its gravest consequences.

OK I got it :roll:

Here you go with the predictions:
Arctic summers ice-free by 2013 (BBC 2007)
Could all Arctic ice be gone by 2012? (AP 2007)
Arctic Sea Ice Gone in Summer Within Five Years?(National Geographic 2007)
Imagine yourself in a world five years from now, where there is no more ice over the Arctic Tim Flannery (2008)
North Pole could be ice-free in 2008 Mark Serreze (New Scientist 2008)
Gore: Polar ice cap may disappear by summer 2014 (USA Today 2009)
Arctic expert predicts final collapse of sea ice within 4 years (Guardian 2012)
Say Goodbye to Arctic Summer Ice (Live Science 2013)
Ice-free Arctic in two years heralds methane catastrophe scientist (The Guardian 2013)
Why Arctic sea ice will vanish in 2013 (Sierra Club 2013)
Next year or the year after, the Arctic will be free of ice Peter Wadhams (The Guardian 2016)

These yahoos are member's of Hitler's master rayce, You cannot have a protest without a drum circle and pink hair :lol:

15178238-7174599-image-a-33_1561371855915.jpg

The funny thing is these douchnozzels wouldn't last 10 days without FF.
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever I hear the term ?justice? used i think of racial / social justice warriors wanting to force the rich / the white / the conservative people to GiVE BACK to the poor / the black / the whatever.

Want to protect the environment, then lobby for working to protect the environment. Don?t start screaming about ?justice.? That?s nothing but bullsiht.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This people are so ignorant that it makes my head hurt. Including the ones that believe this garbage in the USA. Buy a BIG island and GO live there... I will foot the bill for at least three who will never come back to the USA.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    german snowflakes :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The more I see these Climate Change whacko's the more I am convinced this is a generation of idiots, but I lay the blame at the libtard pinkos running the education system and their parents who stick an iPad in front of them so they can go get drunk.
    RLTW

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Smelly Eurotrash hippies doing what smelly Eurotrash hippies do... Nothing productive.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Germans will be the ones who probably develope coal as a pollution free energy item. B4 anyone else.

They do have their share of pinkos.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You didn't hear them bitching when they fired up the ovens in the camps.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    The more I see these Climate Change whacko's the more I am convinced this is a generation of idiots, but I lay the blame at the libtard pinkos running the education system and their parents who stick an iPad in front of them so they can go get drunk.

Yep, most of academia is controlled by DEMOCRATs and schools are indoctrination centers, but don't forget the agenda based liars and propagandists that control the media.

Looks like history is repeating itself in Germany: The populace falling for a house full of lies.
  • Options
    ProceramicProceramic Member Posts: 334
    edited November -1
    People being duped in the mainstream belief of "climate change""global warming" etc, when one label loses traction they change it to some other label all in the name of making a boatload of money.
    Meanwhile,the real issue is weather modification,SAI or"Geo engineering" being the correct terms. Happening globally on a daily basis right in front of everyone yet nobody talks about it. Probably because most are too busy looking down instead of up
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least Great Britain won't have to worry about Germany trying to invade them again with that generation. By the looks of those * they couldn't find Great Britain on a map.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    obvious gathering of all the local UNEMPLOYED ....
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    obvious gathering of all the local UNEMPLOYED ....

Soros and his sycophants pay quite well.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even the US government now admits they have known for decades that climate change is real and is human mediated.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He Dog wrote:
    Even the US government now admits they have known for decades that climate change is real and is human mediated.

:lol::lol: Yes, like the U.S. Government has NEVER LIED before!!! :lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    He Dog wrote:

Sure climate change is real. It's supposed to change. It changed many times before man was an influence to it. Let the polar ice caps melt. Then the earth will have more water area.....which means more evaporation to the atmosphere....which means a cooler earth...which means the ice caps enlarge again.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    He Dog wrote:

That is one thing we damn sure do agree on! :D
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I highly recommend to those who give a crap about the truth of what is happening with our planets climate to check out Dane Wigington's website Geo engineering watch.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and RUSSIA just LOVES all this ballyhoo....they can up the pressure on their gas line into Germany amd raise the price !!!!!!
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Proceramic wrote:
    I highly recommend to those who give a crap about the truth of what is happening with our planets climate to check out Dane Wigington's website Geo engineering watch.

Here is the truth, that website is poorly designed. So bad that I could care less what they have to say. :roll:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mag00 wrote:
    Proceramic wrote:

Here is the truth, that website is poorly designed. So bad that I could care less what they have to say. :roll:

Here's some more truth for you, don't really give two chits what you think. ;)
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Proceramic wrote:
    mag00 wrote:
    Proceramic wrote:

Here's some more truth for you, don't really give two chits what you think. ;)

Well, at least you are honest about not wanting to know the truth. :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Chem Trails are so 1990's :lol:
    RLTW

• Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    Today the heat record was broken for June 26, the highest temperature ever for this date in Germany. The talking heads are all talking about global warming, what they neglected to mention was the last record was set in 1947 and today beat it by half a degree.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Personally, I do think global warming is happening, and I think that we as humans have influenced the speed at which it is happening. There has of course been ebbs and flows in temperature throughout history. I also think that our best and brightest (not those people obviously) will be able to continue to engineer options as we move forward to reduce emissions, extend mileage, develop new drilling techniques, etc. We do NOT need to abandon everything and return to pre-industrial revolution technology to aid in slowing the trend.
    So many things people seem to be all or nothing. Often, very small changes when done by enough people/sources/things add up and can make all the difference.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    Chem Trails are so 1990's :lol:

Right! You'd think that even a military guy could tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. What about Stratospheric Aerosol Injection?