In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AOC Update

allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,238 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do you have against horses??
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    compare the other end..that's what she is
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I LOVE AOC!!!!! Every time she opens her mouth the libs/commies loose another 10,000 voters! :lol:
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dreher wrote:
    I LOVE AOC!!!!! Every time she opens her mouth the libs/commies loose another 10,000 voters! :lol:
    +1 :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dreher wrote:

Let's hope, maybe we can get back the house in 2020
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I care to differ. She is bringing IN voters. Although she is in reality a low ranking congresswoman, the media, especially social media is promoting her at every turn. Just look at the attention she is awarded for a first term congressperson. Like it or not, she is probably the best known congressperson today.

Despite her radical views, she is being extolled and groomed to be the next superstar of the DEMOCRAT party. The entire DEMOCRAT propaganda machine (Hollywood, Academia, & the Media) are promoting her ideology as main stream.

Also: Never underestimate the stupidity of the low information crowd.
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's one thing for people to suspect your an idiot, it's another to open your mouth and remove all doubt. That is AOC in a nut shell. The real problem as I see it are the people who were stupid enough to vote her (and other morons) into public office in the first place.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't underestimate her and the folks promoting her.

I suspect she is the rattlesnake tossed into the crowd to make them jump and scream. While all that is transpiring, others are reaching into your pocket.

She is the useful idiot for entertainment of the masses.

Remember her calling the immigrant detention centers "concentration camps"?

Well, a Polish group offered her a tour of a real concentration camp, along with a prisoner of that camp, what was her excuse?
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I expect Nancy p will have her disappeared. I predict a plane crash.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't believe she is bringing in voters to HER DISTRICT !

AOC VRS Reality
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOAdWLcwdQo&t=62s
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The social media and the "news" knows exactly what they are doing. She is as stupid as a sled load of dung but keep pounding her in the sheep's head and the sheep will soon know nothing but. It would not surprise me that she will a senator then a vice pres. . there are getting to be way to many ignorant liberals.