In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is this lady this dumb?

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I'm pretty sure it has to be a joke, but she's pretty convincing

https://youtu.be/RFCrJleggrI

Comments

• buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    :lol:

I think it's a joke. we knew this dude that did stuff like that, he was awesome, we'd sit on the couch listening and it was hilarious :mrgreen:

I don't think anybody is that stupid.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    count your blessings for not being married to her...........
  • GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
    edited November -1
    How could you say no one is that Stupid when we have Maxine Waters in office and voters who voted her in?
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another possible Democratic pres candidate. :cry:
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its a joke set to video. that joke is as old as i am. she just made it viewable.
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a joke, but most jokes are based on real events. :(

I have seen idiots jack up cars with flat tires on steep hills, tree trimmers top off trees with their harness rope tied onto the branch they were cutting, numbnuts adjusting chain tension with the chainsaw running, a so-called electrician taking a 0 to 600volt multi-tester into a 4160volt switch gear. and a host of other screw-ups.

Remember the idiot woman who was anti-hunting......said on national TV, "you should only buy your meats from the supermarkets, where no animals are hurt."

They live among us and they breed and vote. :cry:
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This woman sounds a lot like the lady that I was listening to that called into a radio station in Knoxville, TN back in the early 70s to complain that the extra hour of daylight from daylight savings time was burning up her grass.