In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Old Joe

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Old Joe Biden got gutted in the deBates last night.

I was switching back and forth to Audie Murphy and I would bet Joe wished he was fighting Germans instead of kamala harris(wow what a beoch)

Well I just read that Old Joe ran out of Miami and went to seek absolution at the feet of messy Jessy jackson, I hope Joe brought his checkbook ;)

Anyone else watch that hate fest.................Bernie was on a roll, he is full on crazy now.
RLTW

Comments

• wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess they think that whoever yells the loudest will be the next President! :lol:
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you see the crazy chick on the end. I think she was stoned. She was the only one who was not mad, crazy and full of hate. When she started talking the stuck up dude next to her was looking at her like she was growing horns.
    RLTW

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is this where I apologize for kamala or say you're welcome being that she is from California?

I got a bad feeling she's gonna win on being black and being woman. You're basically racist if you don't vote for her and a chauvinist. Also if she comes out on stage she got the trifecta for the win.
    edited November -1
    She is not going anywhere.

And no apology needed it is what it is and we know how she got into politics, on her knees :o .
    RLTW

• ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yoshmyster wrote:
    Is this where I apologize for kamala or say you're welcome being that she is from California?

I got a bad feeling she's gonna win on being black and being woman. You're basically racist if you don't vote for her and a chauvinist. Also if she comes out on stage she got the trifecta for the win.

Actually the one California should apologize for is that * Eric Swalwell...and I apologize for our idiot Governor Jay Inslee lol.
    edited November -1
    You think Jay will run for another term as WA Gov or put his hope in getting in the runoffs?

I hope he quits because as bad a Gov he is he would be a disaster as POTUS.
    RLTW