In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Computer ?????

Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Ask the Experts
OK :

Just bought a New lap-top with Chrome on it !

How do I 'copy & paste' ???

You tube has me totally confused !!!!

Thanks !!!
The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I have a Chromebook and not a laptop, but I'm guessing the procedure is the same.

Press and hold your finger on the touchpad to generate a box that will highlight the text you want to copy. Everything that?s highlighted will be copied. I hate touchpads, so I use a small mouse. To copy, press the Ctrl and the C keys at the same time. This will store the text until you paste it somewhere else. Go to the place you want to paste the text, and then press the Ctrl and V keys at the same time. The text should paste in that spot.

Now then, I don't have much to say about how Gun Broker is run, but I have everything to say about what goes on in the Ask The Experts forum. In this forum no more than a single exclamation point or question mark is needed at the close of every sentence. In lieu of exclamation points, there are these neat little dots which are called periods. They function fine for ending sentences.

Keep this in mind the next time you post in ATE.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In this forum no more than a single exclamation point or question mark is needed at the close of every sentence. In lieu of exclamation points, there are these neat little dots which are called periods. They function fine for ending sentences.

That's awesome. :D

However, thanks to misses Bambihunter, I've learned to be careful around periods.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In this forum no more than a single exclamation point or question mark is needed at the close of every sentence. In lieu of exclamation points, there are these neat little dots which are called periods. They function fine for ending sentences.

That's awesome. :D

However, thanks to misses Bambihunter, I've learned to be careful around periods.

Those are Dots! Don