In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Red Flag law in Oregon

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
A US Marine veteran said that if Antifa started killing he would respond in kind. This landed him in the psych ward at the VA hospital and got [some of?] his firearms taken. Link below to story in the Oregonian.

Firearms confiscated over "threat" of violence"
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is what you get for running your mouth in a libtard state or any place.
    RLTW

• Options
    RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It?s Oregon. Has gone down hill fast.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What would happen if an Anyifa member would have threatened Republicans? Is it a double standard and really not a good idea but I don't see the threat . Maybe someone can enlighten me. Obviously the mayor is an ultra left wing idiot and most likely the road is one way- theirs
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but what of all the homeless trash running the streets threatening you, if you don't give em money?????? you'd think they could lock them up too......
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The right to keep and bear arms ... Check.
    The right to keep and bear backhoes ... Check.
    The right to STFU ... Check
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alt right folks should probably learn from this...keep your pie hole shut in public, because expressing your true feelings will only get you targeted.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:
    Alt right folks should probably learn from this...keep your pie hole shut in public, because expressing your true feelings will only get you targeted.

Media attacks when our president tells inconvenient truths are prime examples of this. Bob
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Throw the Red Flag at Biden since he use his hand in that manor the other day and it's all on film
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever heard the advice to keep your cards close to the vest? How about keeping your own counsel? The STFU suggestion is sound advice. Words are like bullets, once they?re out there ya can?t get ?em back. The above is a case in point.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RIA10MM wrote:
    It?s Oregon. Has gone down hill fast.

Yep, Oregon is in competition with CA, and WA to see which of these DEMOCRAT controlled states will be the first to institute an unconstitutional gun ban.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What would happen if an Anyifa member would have threatened Republicans? Is it a double standard and really not a good idea but I don't see the threat . Maybe someone can enlighten me. Obviously the mayor is an ultra left wing idiot and most likely the road is one way- theirs

That is exactly correct. DEMOCRATs and their allies in the media are full of double standards. Antifa is a left wing organization.
  • Options
    RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe our country will not rebound.