In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Awhile back someone asked about RVs and truck parking

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
This guy here is a Richard Cranium and I would go out of my way to make his night misserable if I was parked next to him, reefer unit in Start Stop mode, truck idling with the AC on causing the engine fan to cycle at high RPM and just make as much noise as I could. With the parking situation the way it is these days this * decides to take 2 spots and set his camper up, what a dick!

Pd5XZtvl.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would be a real shame if someone drove up alongside his Curbside, and took out that canopy overhang. :o :shock: :D:lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It would be a real shame if someone drove up alongside his Curbside, and took out that canopy overhang. :o :shock: :D:lol:

Nah, won?t cause damage but making his stay misserable would bring a smile to my face. Maybe I would pee on bis tires but that is as far as I would go 😎
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yepper...drove 50 mile to home depot and was looking for a spot close to the entrance cause knees dont go far anymore and some dick in a new big jacked dodge 4wd pickup centered on 4 painted spots....got in and out and waited to see who this dude was and out comes a short sport about 5'6" and struggles to get up the running board and into the drivers seat which had a big cushion so he could see over the wheel...bet it has never been on dirt.......what a jerk
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey! Cut him some slack. He probably paid extra for that primo camp site.

Oh . . . wait . . . nevermind.

Some folks really take advantage of "FREE". :x
  • Options
    edited November -1

You should see the Walmart in Bozeman, looks like a friggin KOA with rigs disconnected, slideouts deployed, BBQs set up, lawnchairs and so on. Half the parking lot is taken over by RVers in the summer.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does he have two vehicles?
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does he have two vehicles?
    That is what I was wondering with that small BMW suv parked under the awning
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking about you Bigsky as I parked my 4Runner with boat in the rest stop truck area on my way home from fishing in N. MN yesterday. Should've snapped a pic.

Here she is out front of the house.

48815355736_f3ffef0274_b.jpg
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe I'd just drop a trailer on both sides of him and just block him in.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cornflk1 wrote:
    I believe I'd just drop a trailer on both sides of him and just block him in.

That works also. :D
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You should see the Walmart in Bozeman, looks like a friggin KOA with rigs disconnected, slideouts deployed, BBQs set up, lawnchairs and so on. Half the parking lot is taken over by RVers in the summer.

I expect it is just a bunch of folks waiting for the new rifle range to open up behind the store.

:D