In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A thought ???

Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
OK :::

Just a thought ???

Maybe I will SUE Juul (?) : never could stand the smell of the " vape " ??? Think I can win ? Why Not ??? LoL !!!

Geez ::: Here we go : Again !!!

Thanks !!!
The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hesus h christo....can you just imagine the "get what u deserve lawyers" that will slither out of the woodwork on this vape stuff ???????????????
  • Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :::

Seems to be the going RAGE ???

Just a thought ???

Thanks !!!

• mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So here's what I don't understand.

Vaping is legal and the product is readily available to the point of market saturation...

Black market vape cartridges contain up to 47% vitamin E wich is killing heavy users.

If it's legal and fairly cheap and universally available why is anybody buying black market knock offs that might contain toxins and might kill you???

I don't understand.

It's like getting arrested for buying illegal pot on the street in California - what's the point???

Mike
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you used that stupid crap you have no reason to sue IMO.

It was a decision on your part................live with it and drive on.

I am so sick of all these people wanting to sue someone over sketchy decisions they made in the past.

Live with it checko and move on.....................when the cancer shows up man up and deal with it no one twisted your arm or held a gun on you.

Its like the guy on the corner begging for money..............How did you get there and what decisions did you make to get there. Put your sign down and get a job.
    RLTW

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe its just me, but my folks taught me at a very young age not to put things in your body that weren't intended to be there. if it makes you cough, hack, gag, or hurts it can't be good for you, though I haven't allways followed that rule, I have learned it to be pretty much true...........
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    If you used that stupid crap you have no reason to sue IMO.

It was a decision on your part................live with it and drive on.

I am so sick of all these people wanting to sue someone over sketchy decisions they made in the past.

Live with it checko and move on.....................when the cancer shows up man up and deal with it no one twisted your arm or held a gun on you.

Its like the guy on the corner begging for money..............How did you get there and what decisions did you make to get there. Put your sign down and get a job.
    We think a lot alike it appears.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    Just another liberal fad, something to hate an try and legislate out of existence.

The town I used to live in was originally a Chicken collective, today keeping Chickens is against the law, the Roosters make noise. When the cigarette Nazis started gaining momentum the town council eventually outlawed smoking cigarettes in public. Now the kids stand around on the street corner and smoke Pot.
  • Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Just in case You guys coudnt tell ???

I was making a JOKE !!! Seems like Everybody wants to Sue these days ???

And :

I think people who 'smoke' anything are fools at best !!!

Thanks !!!

• Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was vaping and dumped McDonald's hot coffee in my lap. Now I don't know who to sue?
  • GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
    edited November -1
    Call Dewey Cheatam and Howe 800-217-7337 They will take care of you
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why does anybody buy black market juice when there is brand name stuff at the store?

Same reason people have been going blind drinking badly made moonshine for ages.

And before anyone starts telling me about the joys of handmade whiskey, I have seen my share of dead possums floating in a mash box, thanks.