In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ricci, what happened to NC?????????

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
don't know if your a football fan, but I was rooting for NC yesterday to beat clemson, if only they had kicked that extra point, I know they would have looked good if they had made the 2 point conversion, but come on, your playing the number one team in country, tie and go for win in overtime....

Comments

• Options
    varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NC coach said he had a wore out defense, didnt think they could hold up in overtime.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't watch football anymore but I was clicking though channels yesterday and happened to see NC had a chance in the last minute or so to win the game so I stopped and watched the last minute and 30 some odd seconds. I think Mack made the right decision because Clemson's defense were starting to shove them around and the boys were tired. The play they called was probably the best one to call having the QB roll out with options to pass or run but he just didn't sell it. Clemson had him all the way.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry I can't help you with that. I'm not much of a sports fan and don't pay any attention. Well except when I used to attend Ellett's dealer's show in Columbia, S.C. and see all those girls running around U.S.C. wearing those T shirts proudly proclaiming "WE LOVE THE COCKS". Gotta love em.