In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rayce hussle and winning the gheto lottery

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I remember I read about this "Incident" last week and said I bet this a ghetto lottery attempt.........

I was right as most of these turn out to be

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7521717/Black-high-school-student-said-bullies-cut-dreadlocks-admits-up.html

C&P

The black high school student who accused three white male classmates of pinning her down and cutting off her dreadlocks has 'acknowledged' that she made the allegation up, according to her school.

Amari Allen, 12, claimed she was held down by three boys who cut her hair off at their $12,000-a-year school. She also gave a tearful interview about it afterwards and said they called her hair 'ugly' and 'nappy', a racist term that is used to derogatorily describe African American women's hair. (I agree it is ugly and nappy)

They also shared photos of her uneven hair after the alleged incident.

On Monday, however, the child's family issued a statement to it was false and to apologize to the boys.

Why the claims were fabricated remains unclear.

The family asked for forgiveness in their statement and said they had 'betrayed the wider community.'

'To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused.
RLTW

Comments