In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Laredo Lefty,,

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,992 ******
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Has anyone had contact with him? He never got registered here on the switch over. Miss him, hope he's doing o.k.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Lost of names that seem to have disappeared on the switch over.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Purge has spoken.

Next time around they will get the rest of us.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I have LL's email address- but it is old and may be outdated. I sent an email asking what happened to him, and we'll see if I get a response. I should have his phone number, but I can't find it. He only lived 15 minutes from me in SoCal; quite a bit further now that I'm in Florida.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    Montanajoe and Mark. 
    I am still kicking. I had trouble getting used to the new format, but I am past that...…. I think.  
    I lost my left kidney to Agent Orange a while back, then had spine surgery to get rid of spinal stenosis.
    Mark,  how is life in Florida now that you are settled in?  Buying guns has got to be a lot easier.
    Best to you both
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Sorry to hear about the surgeries, but it's great to hear from you, Joe. Florida is fine, and I'm back to being a Class 3 Dealer. I hope you spend some time in the new forum.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

Thanks for remembering him! I've missed him as well.

What's next?
  • Options
    Alright, Welcome back!!!!  Hopefully you're healing up, doing good since the surgeries.  How's the back doing?   Stick around this place.  
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭

Good to hear from ya LL.

"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Thanks Joe & Mark,   The back is fine, now that it has been over a year since they cut on me.  I hope I am done with 
    surgeries forever.  Both knees have been replaced. Had spine surgery twice, c-6 & c-7 when my neck was broken, and lumbar surgery  for the stenosis.
    I am walking like I did when I was 50ish, I turned 72 last sept. Still shooting 3-gun matches on the weekends.

Thanks for your concern.    Joe