In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

???????? little darlings

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
as i get it the first juvie arrested for the majors murder says he diddnndonuffin...that the other one did it...second one arrested and released, third juvie finally found and arrested and as i read it, was released without charges to his lawyers...now seems like they have a city of people worried about their "rights" ......?????? maybe the girl simply fell on their knife several times as she tried to get up the stairs.... lawyers up the wazoo so, where is all the defense money coming from ????? disgusting pandering to 3 worthless scum

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, it all stinks with racial tones and those little children. "Released" to their lawyers? I don't give any F'SkS about their age. They committed MUDER on a young girl and I can guarantee you they have all done many crimes. But handle them with care. Makes me sick. Little suckers can go to hell.