In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A Slow Workday Tomorrow

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I am remodeling My Moms house which i now own to rent out or sell. My grandson Cameron is 15 and is a huge help to me. His sister Lauren is 8 and she means well but she slows me down so much just like Cameron did when he was 8. LOL

Cameron wants me to leave her home so we can get more done. I am like no she needs to learn how to do everything we do that way she does not need a man to do everything for her and she has an idea about how things work.

Also when she calls and says Papa can i help you tomorrow there is no way to say no. Just expect to get a quarter of the work done and be happy if we get anything more done. LOL

Before i got sick when i was working i was a workaholic and missed so much family time that it was embarrassing now to think about it. I will not make that mistake again. I got sick at 45 and now i am 54 so i have a lot of making up to do.

I can not get the kids time back but im trying to do better with their kids.