In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WELL, isn't that SPECIAL ??

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
kalif governor has just signed a bill that states as of july 2020 students up to 8th grade who are willfully defiant, unruly, or disruptive in school CANNOT be suspended...... some sort of inhouse pattycake dealing with the problem...so it seem the animals are in charge of the zoo .......seems plain old discipline is VERBOTEN

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,665 ******
    edited November -1
    It's pretty much like that here in my rural county.
    The Principal told us that if two got in a fight on the bus, the "special needs" student may get less punishment than the kid that just was defending themself.
    What a crock!
  • Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My grandson got expelled last year because he defended himself. The whole school is covered by cameras except the bathrooms.

He got hit first and then defended himself and got expelled for fighting back. They have a rule if you do anything except let yourself get beat up you are suspended.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What happens if they are willfully defiant and unruly with a PopTart bitten into the shape of a pistol? No punishment, or no tolerance suspension?
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife just read this... She has 102 Days till retirement.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This will be the reason more will escalate by carrying shives (non metal detectable ones) and shootings. It's too bad home schooler parents still has to pay the state in taxes. I guess they'll have to pick more than blue or red rags to identify and diversified the gangs.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the Democrat era of tolerance and acceptance, punishment to any degree is unacceptable.

Of course, we all know "When anything goes, soon everything goes."

:evil:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tolerance and acceptance, however, ONLY to their ideas of behavior. Heterosexuals, gun owners, hunters, anglers, or conservatives need not apply.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.