In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Libs have turned Seattle into a crime ridden hell hole

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Libs are a terrible disease
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    No intention visiting there
  • Options

What a relief.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Please anyone, name me one city where the demorats are in control of that they haven't turned into a crap hole? In some places like Colorado, California, etc. they have turned the entire state into a crap hole.

There are none,

DEMOCRATS  are far worse than a bull in a china shop; not only do they break everything; they crap all over what's left.

Shouldn't come as no surprise DEMOCRATs protect and prefer criminals:. They protect them cities, they want an end to concealed carry and vote against reciprocity, they want to grant criminals the right to vote, and support laws that turn them loose to prey again. They are soft on crime and lets not forget how they attract homeless with taxpayer subsidized freebees and support open borders.

Amazingly the people in cities being destroyed by DEMOCRATS continue to vote for them. The lemming theory is factual.

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    it is simple to solve crime..just enlarge the amount $$$$ to classify it as one...kalifornicate did, up to $950 is a misdemeanor
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    I found Seattle to be pretty much like any other large city that I've visited. If you stay out of the downtown area there's still lots of nice surrounding areas. There's a lot of beautiful country North and NW of Seattle that I've seen and the people I met there would fit in anywhere in the South.

That's the bad thing about the large cities they can give the whole state a bad name. Look at NYC. If you go to northern NY you could mistake it for East Tennessee in a lot of areas. But when you say NY the first thing that comes to mind is NYC. 
  • Options
    I found Seattle to be pretty much like any other large city that I've visited. If you stay out of the downtown area there's still lots of nice surrounding areas. There's a lot of beautiful country North and NW of Seattle that I've seen and the people I met there would fit in anywhere in the South.

That's the bad thing about the large cities they can give the whole state a bad name. Look at NYC. If you go to northern NY you could mistake it for East Tennessee in a lot of areas. But when you say NY the first thing that comes to mind is NYC. 

It didn't used to be like this. In the late 80's and early 90's it was super safe and fun to be downtown. Now, I wouldn't go anywhere unarmed.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    West coast drama
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    West coast drama
    We do it just for you, Sunshine.
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭✭
    Just today I read an article stating that over 100 different languages are spoken in Seattle...........no wonder they're all mixed up there.

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    arraflipperarraflipper Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭
    Why I still live in Illinois is crazy, but if things go well I will be moved out this year.  Having the Mistake on the lake, has wrecked the whole state.  As they say one bad apple can wreck the whole barrel.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Please anyone, name me one city where the demorats are in control of that they haven't turned into a crap hole? In some places like Colorado, California, etc. they have turned the entire state into a crap hole.
    It’s obvious from your asinine comment about Colorado you haven’t been beyond the Denver area. 
    The comment about Colorado is far from asinine. I've lived here for 49 years. Until about 10 years  ago it was fine and I was proud to be here. Now the decline into a crap hole is moving faster than any other area I know of. Sure, much of the state, geographically is still fine, the eastern plains and west of the front range. But the population, and most of the newcomers are in a wide strip along I25 nearly from Wyoming to New Mexico. All the mistakes that were made in the west coast cities are being made here only faster and worse.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,934 ✭✭✭✭

What a relief.
     :D