In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FIRST IRANIAN target

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
in Khomein, a town about 200 miles southwest of Tehran is a factory that makes AMERICAN flags for sale to be BURNED....this  SHOULD be an immediate target in response to the iranian missiles that  destroyed buildings and injured US soldiers after the solemani  strike...... a strike to a building and minimal collateral damage to  people in the  area....kill a few in retaliation for the many of ours killed....and if it rebuilds whack em again....show some balls

Comments

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay this is what I get out of this.  If some Iranian has enough sense to make American flags in Iran for profit then there is hope for the Iranian people.   With thinking like that it shouldn't take much for them to adopt a free enterprise system.  Now how do they get rid of the powers that be over there?
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I would venture to say, that we have innumerable targets in Iran. A small (BS) industry that makes US Flags in order to burn them, is pretty low on the list. (I would hope.)

Let's keep targeting Major Players. Screw the miniscule.

Take out the Major Players. Game On.

How do you like me now?

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    That will teach those Iranians a lesson. Instead of making those flags in Iran, should be buying American flags produced in China...like Americans do
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    .if we take out the factory in iran maybe the muslims will buy the chinee flags infected with the corona virus ....win win
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    in Khomein, a town about 200 miles southwest of Tehran is a factory that makes AMERICAN flags for sale to be BURNED....this  SHOULD be an immediate target in response to the iranian missiles that  destroyed buildings and injured US soldiers after the solemani  strike...... a strike to a building and minimal collateral damage to  people in the  area....kill a few in retaliation for the many of ours killed....and if it rebuilds whack em again....show some balls

How about no.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited January 2020

Concentrate on the Major Players. Which we appear to be doing. Screw the miniscule.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    If we strike anything, it should be a military target.

I would think the best thing would be, if we are going to strike anything, would be Iran's Naval assets.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta concur with Don.  Naval assets and AA missile batteries first, if that doesn't get the point across then work your way up the ladder.   
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    That will teach those Iranians a lesson. Instead of making those flags in Iran, should be buying American flags produced in China...like Americans do
    Absolutely!
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I buy my flags from Valley Forge, made in America   :),..........I won't hold it against anyone buying Chinese though but I'll give them a good poke in the ribs on patriotism  ;)

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    One thing about rag heads they love their flags.  They also love burning US, British and Israeli flags.  They like to walk on them and put their shoes on them I would imagine they even wipe their butt with it when they get tired of using their hand.

muslims are some crazy SOB's. 

It really doesn't bother me to see them burning flags that is actually a good business model, what trips my trigger is seeing Americans doing it.
    RLTW

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Nah, let’s just give them a billion dollars, make a nuke deal in their favor, and draw another line in the sand.
    (green font intended)
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how we have let them hit the bases where "no one" was hurt but no 50 have TBI and then the embassy without any retaliation at all??!!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    then they won that round........?????