In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

With the rise of self driving vehicles,

asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
it's only a matter of time until there's a country song where the guy's truck leaves him (=:

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited January 2020
    I pulled into a honky-tonk to get myself a beer.
    While I was at the bar my pickup saw the way was clear.
    It drove away for parts unknown, it won't be seen again.
    I tell y'all this story 'cause self-drivin' trucks a sin.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    no more call ...we have a winner........ my truck and i were out on a friday night...stopped  for a beer and  to see a cage fight...sometime during the fun the ring girl giggled at me.....she said ya'll got the cutest truck i ever did see.....by the time i got smart and looked outside...the truck was  hauling away and that gal was inside.......all that was left was a skimpy little dress, and no sign of a forwarding address.....what is really so damn bad , is that truck took all the beer i had
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    Arkancide 409  The Clintoon auto-driving module sent the gasoline tanker into Tulsi home and with a fireball the 50 million was gone.