In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help!!.......................................

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Got Buddy all worked up, throwing his "Duck," back and forth, up and down the long 20' hallway. Tug of War each time when he gets back. "Get it! Get it!"

It gravitated to his favorite game. Like the Pink Panther and Kato - we went from room to room mock attacking each other. Hiding, leaping out, attacking, running, hiding. (Too funny.)

Went back to the couch where he has continued to mock attack me. Mouthing/playfully biting me. For about 1/2 hour. "Hey! Hey!" You can see the mischief in his eyes. He is having a blast. A total hoot.

Finally gassed out, while I was typing this. Laying beside me. He is a hoot. Best dog ever. 😊

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,661 ******
    That dog’s gonna eat you one of these days.
  • Options

I have no doubt, when I pass, and it takes several/multiple days for anyone to miss me. He will have to do what he has to do. (I could obviously care less.) My only hope is that they don't open the door, and go "OMG, the Pit killed him."

He is better than that, and deserves a good home. Best Dog EVER. My Bud.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I thought you had fallen and couldn't get up. When that happens that dog will eat you.
  • Options

If and when it does, I hope he will consume me, until help arrives. My only hope is that they don't open the door, and go "OMG, the Pit killed him."

My Bud.

• Options
    edited January 2020

Sprawled all over me just now. Upside down, legs splayed in the Air. He is usually in close contact with me throughout the day/night.

He is not happy/content unless we are touching.

Somewhat Claustraphobic at night. (Anyone who has had a large dog on top of the covers, can relate.) Can't sleep good without him though. My Bud.

I can tell you, it would not go well for you, to put your hands on me, with him anywhere near us. He is fierce, and very protective.

Better than any EDC, at home. Always alert, ready to jump in, at a moments notice.

My Bud.