In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Burris price check please.....

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Just bought a Remington 541-T with a Burris scope on it. It is a Burris mini 6x with an a/o and duplex style reticle. I can't find much on it, and was wondering what it might be worth. I found a listing on *****, that looks just like the scope I got, but it is almost 11 years old.

Any idea as to its value? TIA...

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Do not link any other auction site into the forum. I'm surprised that you didn't know that. Well...you know it now.
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Do not link any other auction site into the forum. I'm surprised that you didn't know that. Well...you know it now.
    Ooops, I thought that expired links were okay.... :'(
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******

Mark was fleabay the site in question?  Cap't used to link to it.  Surprised me so much when he did that, that I had a screen cap in my profile for a while.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited February 2020
    I could not care less about ebay, which by policy does not sell firearms. This link was for a competing firearms auction site.

Let us all review our Gun Broker posting guidelines: 

Other stuff we automatically delete:
      Auction tech support or billing questions are not allowed in the forums. If you have a tech support or billing question click Help Center from the top of any auction site page.
      Complaints or criticism about GunBroker.com, its staff, its policies, or any buyer or seller on that site. If you have a problem with an auction transaction use the auction feedback system and/or contact tech support.
      Complaints or criticism about these message forums or their moderators.
      Complaints about businesses, persons, or transactions unrelated to this site (in general all complaints will be deleted).
      Questions about why a post was deleted, edited, or moved. This page explains why.
      Commercial advertisements for any product, service, or web site.
      Posts containing links or references to any competing site.
      Posts containing links or references to any web site critical of this site.
      Posts containing links or references to any web site we do not like.
      Profanity, nudity, vulgarity, racism, etc.
      Posts that violate any federal, state, or local law, or that infringe on another party's intellectual property (copyright, trademark, etc.) are prohibited.

If we deleted your post it means that we did not want it here. If we delete a post and you re-post it, access privileges will be suspended. 
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    They used to make a scope like that for steel silhouette shooting. 
    RLTW