In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mike Bloomberg -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Coming on strong. Have been seeing inumerable TV ads from him over the last week or so. I think he realizes that with the Democratic field so weak, this is his time. I forsee a Little Mike/Crooked Hillary Ticket forthcoming.

I hope Donald (and the Republican Voters) stomp them good. We need to make sure we get out the Vote. This is not a year to be complacent. Make sure you talk to your friends/co-workers, etc.

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    WE LIKE MIKE!!!!
    Oh NO!! That was IKE not Mike. 
    We don't like Mike. He would take away my Mountain Dew!!!!
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

He would like to take away a whole lot more than that, from us.

One ad he is running, makes it clear he has an assault on the 2nd Amendment in order. ("Will be one of my priorities.") It even states it in print on the bottom of the screen at the end of the ad, in case you missed it.

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    the little prick send me an political flyer in the mail today:#
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I kinda figured that the dems would deny the elections saying russian, Trump, or GOP tampered with results if Trump wins, only I don't think they want Bernie either, I wouldn't be suprised to see him have an accident if the dems can't cheat him out of it again so they can put their person in and then claim corruption of the results.........
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Little Mikey and his friends in the former  "Mayors Against Illegal Guns"  snookered my Monroe, NY  Village Board or former Mayor into joining his organization. When previous mayor was running for re-election I managed to get a copy of Little Mikey's membership list that was leaked out. I threatened to go to local 600+ member gun club and knock on every door in my village to spill the beans. In less than one week i had written proof that my village was no longer a member of "Mayors Against Illegal Guns"

As I understand it they got in a lot of trouble over the supposed gun running from Virginia and the bad publicity forced them to change their name. I can't remember what they call themselves now. Make no mistake, while  "Mayors Against Illegal  Guns" sounded harmless on the surface, they were a rabid Anti 2A organization. Your Village or Town could easily be a member of his new organization and you might not even know it!

PS: Every single time i go to my email Frontier/Yahoo Mail his dam ad is plastered all over my screen on the right hand side.