In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How did we travel this far in only 50 years??

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
1970...….kill a commie for mommy!!
2020...….Lets elect a commie for president!!

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    by promising everything you want for free........ and you not having to take responsibilty for any of your own actions....
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭
      As soon as Bern and his sidekick, tweeker AOC start giving away their money to people, LIKE Mother T. then shut up you bigots.
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    cry baby pussies
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭
      My memory is slipping but did not Stallen ? say  "he did not have to go to war with  the USA it would be taken over from internal uprisings " or some thing to that effect  
     I for one say all the want to be Communist should spend 6 months in Russia , china .  not of the american plan but as every day labors  see how they feel then 
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭
      My memory is slipping but did not Stallen ? say  "he did not have to go to war with  the USA it would be taken over from internal uprisings " or some thing to that effect  
     I for one say all the want to be Communist should spend 6 months in Russia , china .  not of the american plan but as every day labors  see how they feel then 
    The NCO's told us to keep our * down or the Ruskies would shoot it off when we were on Red Alert.

Always remembered this "We do not have to invade the United States. We will destroy you from within."----------------Nikita Krushchev

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
     "We do not have to invade the United States. We will destroy you from within."----------------Nikita Krushchev

Old Nikita and his buddies in the Soviet Union weren't nearly as bad as they thought they were. They got their * kicked by one old movie star. 
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    The DEMOCRAT party and their operatives in media and academia.
  • Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    McCarthy was RIGHT! The Vietnam War should have taught us that.