In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CRISIS? WTH

GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭
 All the fake news has this Corona as a CRISIS? And Bern and Bloom say they were the answer to save the world? WTH if something big really happened? The world would collapse as we know it. More people were killed by electricity today than Corona.

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
    WTH over?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    Corona?????????????? typewriter????????????
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    News media never waste a good opportunity to stir the pot.
    Shucks schools in East TN and West NC have been closing on Friday's to sanitize schools over the weekend for sometime. Teachers, school staff and students sick with the flu. Just another day in paradise.
    Same with drop in stock market. Investors seeing a good opportunity to dump their small change stocks. You'd thing the sky was falling.
  • Options
     Corola , Corona, Corment, whatever, just don't get it. NOBODY has died in the USA and the congress say we need billions and billions to stop what over 80% of the people who catch it as MILD symptoms. Whatever.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    coronavirus will cover the USA.......simply because we did NOT stop foreign travel in by all methods......serious or mild who knows....certainly is serious to anyone who dies from it...and probably unpleasant
  • Options
     So is cancer, HIV, Hep C, pneumonia, which will kill more people than any of this Corona. Guess, I am missing my own point. This is a created "pandemic" in the minds of people who will get rich off of it. fact.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I find myself agreeing with 97% of your posts. (Easily.) It is almost as if I wrote them. Brother from another Mother.

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    So who is checking all the people sneaking in threw our porous southern border?  Thanks Piglosi for holding up the wall construction you were for before Trump.

Lame stream media the mouth piece of the NWO/SWAMP Trump Russia Russia Russia; never mind the the demonrat front runner is a russia loving commie.
    Now it will be Trump Corona Corona Corona..... and when that doesn't work it will be something else.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
     So is cancer, HIV, Hep C, pneumonia, which will kill more people than any of this Corona. Guess, I am missing my own point. This is a created "pandemic" in the minds of people who will get rich off of it. fact.

Certainly there are opportunities to make money but the pandemonium created here was made for one thing and one thing only and that is political gain in an election year.

The mass information campaign along with outright lies and deceit presented constantly by a corrupt dirty and slimy media is unprecedented. Beyond Orwellian.  Main stream DEMOCRAT controlled media is a far more formidable foe than any virus.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
     Corola , Corona, Corment, whatever, just don't get it. NOBODY has died in the USA and the congress say we need billions and billions to stop what over 80% of the people who catch it as MILD symptoms. Whatever.
    first death in oregon
  • Options
    better be ahead ...if possible.....than trying to play catchup with the coroner
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,637 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    mohawk600 said:
    first death in oregon
    First case in Oregon.  First death in Washington.  But hey, all them PNW types are all alike, right? ;)
  • Options
    interesting  in that so many meds are now made in china.......china  may say we got problem so we quit exporting meds that we need .....u figure it out.......i keep learning how much AMERICA has given up to china....a sad and risky profit ? policy......you assume happy times in 80% mild  whereas i am worried because i am in the other arena 
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    coronavirus will cover the USA.......simply because we did NOT stop foreign travel in by all methods......serious or mild who knows....certainly is serious to anyone who dies from it...and probably unpleasant
    It was already here.  With a long incubation period combined with the volume of world travel it was here before it was even reported in China.   
  • Options
    news this morn showed long lines of people in stores with heaped karts of whatever stockpiling for this "CRISIS"....DHS said you need a 2 weeks supply to hibernate with ?????...i would like to go down the line and ask each YES-NO   did you get a flu shot last fall ??????
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     All the fake news has this Corona as a CRISIS? And Bern and Bloom say they were the answer to save the world? WTH if something big really happened? The world would collapse as we know it. More people were killed by electricity today than Corona.
      I have to disagree with your summation.
                       serf

As the findings of the new study indicates that the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a  mutated gene similarly found on the HIV virus, it is also able to attack human cells via the target called furin, which is an enzyme that works  as a protein activator in the human body. Typically many proteins are inactive or dormant when they are produced and have to be “cut” at specific points to activate their various functions which furin does in the human cellular pathways.

Professor Ruan Jishou and his team at Nankai University in Tianjin discovered this new property of the SARS-CoV-2 when they were doing genome sequencing of the new coronavirus found a section of mutated genes that did not exist in the original SARS virus, but were similar to those found in HIV.

Professor Ruan Jishou told Thailand Medical News via a phone interview, “This finding suggests that 2019-nCoV coronavirus may be significantly different from the SARS coronavirus in the infection pathway and has the added potency of using the packing mechanisms of other viruses such as HIV.”

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    6 Dead now in Washington State