In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It’s midnight

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
Do you know where your dogs are?

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

😁

What's next?
  • gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    jimdeere said:
    Do you know where your dogs are?

must have just farted, he has that look on his face.......
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    He CAN clear a room...
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    its 1:20 am and i am in the dark living room and murphy gives a low growl......and hesus h christo..all of a sudden its bright dawn.....some jackwagon creeping by lights up the house with one of those remote control LED spotlights on the top of the cab.....i have enclosed both porches with glass so i cannot just open the door and shoot at the damn thing.... bright enuff to read a newspaper even with curtains.....
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    once...lights come on slowly rolling up drive at  2;30 am ..i bail out the west door and and trying to get an AMT  22 magnum pistol wound up and the shell jams on the top lip of the chamber ..i look down off deck and see passenger side dude mouth flapping like a tent in a wind storm...driver spins it out across yard and i put 8 over the cab...nice large flashes  and booms...the pickup hauls * 1/2 mile east and turns around and comes back by on the twp road and lets off several 22 rounds ...they did not know i was within  25ft  behind a big tree and if i had heard any of those hit house i would have emptied the clip in the cab ...they kept going and i called the sheriff  who followed them for 10 miles and lost em...they got caught couple months later trying steal stuff about 20 miles west....