In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shipping cost for multiple items?

skidtacticalskidtactical Member Posts: 4
If I have a gun listed and the shipping is $30. If a GunBroker customer buys 2 of them, is the charge for shipping $60 or the $30 listed? Thanks!

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    It's up to you.  If you think it will take $60, collect $60.  If you think you can put both in the same package and ship for, say, $45, then do that.
  • MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,961 ******
    like Nunn said, it's up to you.  I try to combine shipping when possible .
  • skidtacticalskidtactical Member Posts: 4
    nunn said:
    It's up to you.  If you think it will take $60, collect $60.  If you think you can put both in the same package and ship for, say, $45, then do that.
    I am sorry, I was talking in reference to an item listed as "Buyer pays fixed amount". If the fixed ground shipping amount for an item is $30, and the customer buys 2 of the same item, will the Gunbroker grand total for shipping be $30 or $60?
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    Send the seller an email and ask   :):):)
  • MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,961 ******
    "the customer buys 2 of the same item, will the Gunbroker grand total for shipping be $30 or $60?"..................if you use the gunbroker 'ckeckout' feature the cost would be $30 for each item, you could choose to send the buyer a refund.
    edited March 2020
    Thanks, guys. I am a seller, just wanted to note the correct estimated shipping amount for firearms I am selling. I just wanted to make sure it was in fact 2 of the same Fixed Amount shipping charges for 2 firearms ordered.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    "If the fixed ground shipping amount for an item is $30, and the customer buys 2 of the same item, will the Gunbroker grand total for shipping be $30 or $60?"

The grand total is what I say it is.
    nunn said:
    "If the fixed ground shipping amount for an item is $30, and the customer buys 2 of the same item, will the Gunbroker grand total for shipping be $30 or $60?"

The grand total is what I say it is.
    Yeah I've got that. 
    I don't think you're understanding. I'll try to break it down even more..
    If I am selling a Glock on Gunbroker.
    The price for priority shipping is $30.
    When a customer buys *2* of them and the customer goes to Gunbroker checkout to pay with their debit card, what is the price for shipping they are charged if the listing said the priority shipping price is $30? Does gunbroker charge for one $30 fixed price shipping charge the listing had? Or 2x $30 ($60) shipping price since the customer bought 2 guns?

I'm sorry, but you seem to be answering the question of "how much can I charge for shipping" 

Just trying to find an answer to the question in the original post.