In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ruger m 77 RL ???

jarjar Member Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
will a regular m77 stock fit on a m77 RL action. I just picked up an auction side rifle and good ole fedex broke it clean in half. any opinions would be greatly appreciated , thanks.

Comments

• Options
    golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    ask on _______  I'd be returning it to the seller

If you can't answer the question, in general we ask that you not direct members to other forums for answers.
    nononsense
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    will a regular m77 stock fit on a m77 RL action.
    As above, it should be sent back to the seller because they are responsible for the shipping/insurance.
    You have a standard M77 action and bottom metal in an 'ultralight' barrel/stock configuration. So you can use the standard m77 stock except the barrel channel will be slightly oversize due to the smaller diameter of of the ultralight barrel (20" and skinny). The utilitarian decision would be yes, the aesthetic decision might be no.
    The RL stands for Rings, Ultralight model.

Best.

• Options
    jarjar Member Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    thanks guys I was just asking in case of worst thing, but seller is being cool about it.