In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shipping magazines to Massachusetts

76k2076k20 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
What are the requirements to ship 20 round rifle magazines to the State of Massachusetts?  I see there is a 10 round magazine limit currently, but Preban (magazines manufactured prior to September 13, 1994) are legal to own in that state.  Looks like there is a license requirement to own/possess magazines in MA.  What I am reading from searches on the net is confusing, as some claim that the magazines had to be owned prior to Sept 1994 to be legal, and others say that it is okay to ship them to the state as long as the mags are Preban manufacture.  Any MA members of others here who can help me out on this?

Comments

• Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    Massachusetts's Magazine Capacity Restriction. There is a magazine restriction of 10 rounds in Massachusetts. Magazines that hold more than 10 rounds are grandfathered in, as long as they were owned before 09/13/1994, and the owner has a LTC-A.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should