In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Adams arms uppers

AndyAndy Member Posts: 1

Anyone have any experience with Adams Arms complete uppers. I see their made in US but company coming out of bankruptcy. Thinking of purchasing their mid stroke piston model

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭
    My AA piston upper is 3-4 years old so I can't say what current production may be.  Mine is 16" mid-length barrel with the gas block pinned in place.  I can say w/o reservation that the "VooDoo" barrel on mine is topnotch. The barrel shoots several types and weights  of bullets to nearly same POI and isn't changed much with or w/o the muffler.  I have also installed AA conversion kits on 2 other .223 AR's with 100% satisfaction.  The only downside I've noticed is the gas adjustment plug tends to seize in the block requiring use of Kroil and padded jaw pliers to remove if used in bad weather and not cleaned immediately.  It's small and hard to get hold of so the padded pliers are my only option.  My coyote calling rifle spends all winter outside so this might not be a problem for playtime or range use.
  • Options
    Riomouse911Riomouse911 Member Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭
    I also have an AA piston upper on an Aero lower. Other than the girth of the handguard, all is cool with this gun. 

Stay safe.