In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ever Cut an API Bullet Apart?.....Video Now

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
On the left in both pictures is an AP bullet, on the right is an API bullet. Both lots of ammo were purchased from different GB sellers as API ammunition. The AP ammo was purchased recently, the API ammo a couple years ago. Me and the seller of the fake API have come to an agreement, with me suggesting he corner his bullet supplier.

I will post a short video of cutting into the API bullet as soon as someone can tell me how to post a video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuVD_W-NeA&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    I learned a lesson back when I was young and stupid not to dissemble live ammo.  My older brother was taking apart 12 gage shotgun shells using our dads vise in the garage.   I just walked in as he was turning the vise and ka blewy!!!!   Hit by a few pellets but the worst was not hearing much for a day or two!