In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

for the FORUM high muckity-mucks Potentates and all.

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
i want to commend this forum system for the ease of posting pics and memes.  4 clicks and Viola!  done  this is a real joy to use.  many thanks  for this. 
however  i want to temper all this adulation with some groveling at your feet.  PLEASE  do something to make DELETING a POST simple.   surely there is a way to do this quick and simple.

Comments

• Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭

I agree. No reason not to be able to delete your own post.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    If you post something you later regret, just hit edit and delete letter by letter. Bob
  • Options
    BobJudy said:
    If you post something you later regret, just hit edit and delete letter by letter. Bob
    but that does not eliminate the post.....  for example  i sometimes post a meme  that is a repeat,  and i want to delete the entire post  or replace the meme  with a correct one.  as it is now,  i can edit out the link for the meme,  but the icon open the files  does not reappear.  so i am stuck  with an empty post  that will not reset  nor allow a new file to be added.  so i give it a simple period  and his "post"

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******
    I always try to make my posts just like doing wood work. Measure twice and cut once.  Then always keep your fingers out of the running blade.  :D 

If you do this, you'll very seldom have to regret later.    
  • Options
    Brookwood said:
    I always try to make my posts just like doing wood work. Measure twice and cut once.  Then always keep your fingers out of the running blade.  :D 

If you do this, you'll very seldom have to regret later.    
    no,  not the fingers....the eyes.  cataracts specifically. overdue surgery scheduled 6/24 on the 1st eye.
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,335 ✭✭✭✭
    Cataracts are ok but I prefer the Rinkin continental
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Drinking and posting causes regret !!!  :o    Followed closely by being PO'ed  and Posting :#

Drinking and Bidding can be a problem too !!!!
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭
    I am special needs, I still can't get a pic up on here. Windows 10- but I vow to try again this week.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    just post a picture of remote girl,  the thread will be deleted promptly..........