In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

YALL......I cannot find what I want. Sick of hunting, any ideas???? Lighting for photos

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭
The gun room has a large table with a roll of white paper that I can pull down and this is where the guns are when I take my pictures.    Standing about 6' away from the table are two ENORMOUS light stands with the * umbrella type ordeals.   These things are huge and getting around them is pretty frustrating when you have a lot to do in the gun room.    I'm always having to swing them around to get by and its impossible to move them out of the way when I'm not taking pictures.   

So, my dream setup is a reticulated arm type thing that would be mounted to the ceiling.    Something that I could swing the lights toward the table or even push them up against the ceiling to get them a bit out of the way when I needed to.     I have found rail systems for lights, but they just let you lower and raise the lights.    I have no idea if what I want even exists???    I'm thinking something like what you see at the dentist, but that would hold the large lights for photos......something that is strong, but can be moved around without having to unscrew things.  
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments