In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just a quiet Holiday Weekend in Da hood.....NOT

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
www.heyjackass.com
What an amazing failure of a victim-hood culture exacerbated by the corrupt (D) machine...

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭
    Funny MSM is silent  
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Covid cases are dropping fast, how do I know, check the shooting headlines in the sheet hole hoods.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Shame Obama had a chance to improve race relations he chose not to
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    patt7638patt7638 Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    I heard that 10 died and 39 were injured over the weekend in Chicago. An all time high I believe. 
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭
    BUT the "news" is 24-7 if a white person shoots an African. Two wrongs don't make a right but the media stirs racism 24-7.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    patt7638 said:
    I heard that 10 died and 39 were injured over the weekend in Chicago. An all time high I believe. 

It appears they're getting better with gun control. Usually when 40 people get shot in Chicago only a couple of them die. 
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    patt7638 said:

It appears they're getting better with gun control. Usually when 40 people get shot in Chicago only a couple of them die. 

They must've coated the bullets with COVID. I'm sure they'll spin it towards that.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Chicago will not get tough on the "gangs" due to race relations :s  What a terrible state it must be to live in along with the HIGH taxation :'(
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
    just another weekend in the hoods move along no news to report or if they do its raciest so 
    as normal black on black killing no  national news will confront it same with a minority killing a white oh well cant be pointing that out its raciest 
     but let a white do any harm to a minority deserved or not  its free for all  on the news ,
        green font (maybe if the whites would burn down and loot in place of writing letters and stern phone calls it would change )
          I  will add the LEO who by the looks of  video on the face of it choked the fellow to death with his knee ( terrible in so many levels ) 
     no matter what race  the LEO or the suspect  it was just wrong and if true he will not do well in prison 

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    ho-hum....it's Chitcago
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭

12 shootings, 10 dead in Baltimore over the weekend and the population is only 600,000, per capita beats the crap outta Chicago.

"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭

Smitty500mag, the reason for the improved shot/kill ratio is the new Acme sights that are mounted on the side of the slide.  :smile:

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking, with the restrictions on ammo, maybe we should send several truck loads of ammo to the hoods to places like Houston, Austin, Memphis, Birmingham, Chicago and St Louis.  Don't want them to run out in an emergency like this. :)
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    cbxjeff said:

Smitty500mag, the reason for the improved shot/kill ratio is the new Acme sights that are mounted on the side of the slide.  :smile:

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
     I for one am  just in shock and in a state of disbelieve  ;)
    burning looting fighting  who would have guessed such events happen 
     seems any time a minority is involved  its just a excuse  to do so no need to go the long way thru the courts heck lets go  burn , loot , destroy , the city and tax payers, and private  property heck we got nothing to loose . 
    I for one wish no business would rebuild after such outburst and they have the ability to find most all involved  sad  none will go to jail but how about 
     ban them from ever getting one penny of government / state/ funding, housing or food cards  for  five years   get caught again  there  deported  loose all rights as a citizen or ten years  at hard labor making big rocks into little ones no exceptions 

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭
    .......and they keep reelecting DEMOCRATs implementing the same ideology and misery bringing about the social conditions fueling such behavior.  The lemming theory is factual.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, the state needs to allot more harvest tags for those predators.