In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I bought a new pocket .380 today

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
S&W Bodyguard in .380 with safety.  I like safety's. I will still get the KEL TEC fixed but the sweet little Body guard was calling to me.  I just came home, cleaned it put light oil on it and shot a box of .380 FMJ's through it.  It shot well with me pulling a lot of the shots to left center, but that will just take trigger time to fix.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    See them at the range, they are reliable and neat.  B)
  • Options
    I looked at several they did not have the Kahr that was recommended in stock but once I slipped the S&W into the front pocket holster it just felt right so home it came.  Having a CCW in Ohio makes getting a firearm easy and fast.  I made my choice, filled out the 4473 online and paid the money.  It took 15 minuted from selection to check out.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,177 ✭✭✭✭
    just got back from over your way, had to go to pomeroy to get weed eater parts, went thru tuppers plains on the way down......... hope the new pistol works out
  • Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭
    I got one a few months back with Crimson Trace.  Needed something smaller than my CZ-85 for carry.  
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I like it I carry one
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

My wife has that version with the built in laser. Shoots great with Hornady Critical Defense.

• Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭
    susie said:
    I got one a few months back with Crimson Trace.  Needed something smaller than my CZ-85 for carry.  

yup  the one I have has the Green CR on it , had it for about 2 years now and still on the original battery, nice little gun shoots, better than I can
  • Options
    for some strange reason, grip shape or size maybe, the S&W's felt recoil seems a lot less sharp on the web of the hand.  I shot several magazines through it and there was zero discomfort from recoil.  The KEL TEC always stung a bit when shooting it for more than a few shots.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,010 ******
    WTG Bruce.  :)
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,661 ******
    Bruce, look into the Diamondback 380. I bought one at Rural King a couple of years ago and it has never failed. They are really small. I’m thinking of getting an ankle holster for backup.
  • Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    Did they have a version in the early '00s? I swear an attendee tested with one in a California safety class for CHL.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,837 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    OK : 
    I really like My Bodyguard !!!! Its one of My regular carry pieces !!!
    Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    You bought another one today?  If you don't change this threat title you're going to end up pistol poor.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    Was my EDC for a long time.  Didn’t have too much use for the laser as it was cumbersome to turn on.  But I liked the DA.  Rarely had the safety on.  Always a round in the chamber.  Very nice shooter.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -