In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

E-mail provider suggestions???

NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭
My wife and I are moving into a smaller house here in town in order to save some money prior to building our new house in a year or so.  Our current internet provider is Frontier/Ziply but they don't provide service to that area of town.    Soooo, now I have to change my e-mail account since the current one is through Frontier.
I would prefer not to use G-mail or Yahoo.  Any suggestions?  Oh, FREE is good!

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    Not free, $20/year, but Run Box is very good.  
  • Options
    Mr. OMr. O Member Posts: 260 ✭✭
    I have kept some old email accounts even after leaving the provider. They all don't necessarily give you the boot .
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
    edited May 2020
    My wife and I are moving into a smaller house here in town in order to save some money prior to building our new house in a year or so.  Our current internet provider is Frontier/Ziply but they don't provide service to that area of town.    Soooo, now I have to change my e-mail account since the current one is through Frontier.

Frontier let us keep our emails when we moved out of their area back in 2014. I still use it. BTW, Frontier IS yahoo, just so you know.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    Unless your email is a frontier.net email you can use your current email address with the new provider.  My personal email has been ...@aol.com for over
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    Avoid OUTLOOK!
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭

Frontier let us keep our emails when we moved out of their area back in 2014. I still use it. BTW, Frontier IS yahoo, just so you know.
    Being able to stick with the current one would be nice.  Hopefully it'll work out that way, even if it is Yahoo.  It's a pain in the rear having to make sure everyone is up to date on an address change.  

• Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    "hotmail.com" 
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    Yahoo SUCKS BIG AIR.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Comcast/ Xfinity as my ISP, and so have a comcast.net email account. I also keep a gmail account that I use for unimportant stuff and for those places that require me to give them a valid email addy to use their website - I put nothing of value there.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.