In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Had a good conversation with my Son about George Soros -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Politics

My Son asked me what i thought about the riots going on. We discussed the situation and ANTIFA agitators with George Soros behind it all. I clued him in to Gyorgy Schwartz's WWII background, and encouraged him to do some research.

My Tablet locked up last night and would not allow me to post the rest of my post. The above is an abridged version. Sorry to leave you hanging last night.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭

Did he listen and understand?

"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yes. He was receptive to what I was telling him. He was unaware of Gyorgy Schwartz's Nazi collaberation and getting rich back then by victimizing his own people. (The Jews.) I told him I found it hard to believe the Mossad had not eliminated him after WWII.

Thankfully my Sons left leaning views are coming back more centrist as he grows up and matures.

Surprisingly we are on the same page about ANTIFA and what is going on. I was pleased to hear it.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    No Soros would be a good thing.