In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

There are a lot of amazing dads on here.....HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
I love all of your stories about spending time with your fathers and the times you are spending with your kids.    The planet is a better place because of all the amazing dads out there.    You guys deserve more than just a day named for you.   Happy Fathers Day! 
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate your acknowledgement,  My sons have been the light of my life.  Both have thanked me for trying to set them on a moral, God fearing and honest course in their lives during their formative years.  I am forever grateful for the gift God gave me of having two fine sons that are doing the right things for the right reasons.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Casey!

I am proud of my little men!

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    I regret that I wasn't a better father.  But in spite of me they all turned out to be pretty good kids.  Ages from 50 to 21.  I did OK, I just didn't do as good as I could/should have.
    My 21 year old has told me that the two most important things I did for him were putting him in a private Christian school starting in the 6th grade and teaching him how to work.  Like I said OK but not great.  The problem is these kids deserved GREAT not OK. 
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭

Mackenzie live chat video called me this morning from RAF Mount Pleasant / MPA - BFSAI while walking the 800+ meter long Guinness book world record longest corridor / AKA The Death Star Corridor with a bunch of polartech and coastie science team gals on a TDY and some gals from a royal artillery Rapier detachment.

Coordinates:

51°49′22″S 058°26′50″W

A strategic air command hardened facility

She played laser quest and took a ride on:

I am still somewhat dumbstruck that the would make a special call to me on fathers day - after all I am only her adopted legal custodial guardian...

I will admit to crying for awhile after the call ended.

Mike

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes......Happy Father's day to all......(belated).

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

My daughter doing a little shooting and us together. 
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    You guys have an awful lot to be proud of.  Great job.
    What's next?