In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

well GAG

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
flipped on the tv about noon and hit a channel with the funeral service for a  b l a c k  SAINT....... that did not take long to shut off......next will be a picture of Jesus with the disciples ( all black of course) and  i do not see that i owe these ANYTHING.... but my, what a veneration ......wonder if a white shot by a black cop would get anywhere near the media attention.......must be some real big organizations out there to promote all this to tear down AMERICA

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    flipped on the tv about noon and hit a channel with the funeral service for a  b l a c k  SAINT....... that did not take long to shut off......next will be a picture of Jesus with the disciples ( all black of course) and  i do not see that i owe these ANYTHING.... but my, what a veneration ......wonder if a white shot by a black cop would get anywhere near the media attention.......must be some real big organizations out there to promote all this to tear down AMERICA
    Cant get much bigger than the DEMOCRAT party.