In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

George Washington

patt7638patt7638 Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
On June 19 or 22 a statue of George was toppled in Portland, Oregon . Naturally this did not make the national news. 

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    Denzel Washington said he was going to change his name. Not.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    Their rational was he is a slave owner. So Since the whole nation sanction slaves back then the whole nation must be punished and the preference given to all minorities who ancestors were mistreated or killed and have whites grovel to seek forgiveness.
          Well I wasn't born back then and I own no slaves and never had any nor have I killed any but I have been robbed at gun point by black men and demand restitution by all blacks and demand they ask for my forgiveness for their black brothers actions. I won't be holding my breath however.
                                                                     serf
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭
    i want to know when I'm gonna get restitution for my great great grand pappy that got shot in the * at Antietam...
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    Attacks on our founding fathers is a backdoor attempt used by DEMOCRATs, their media accomplices, and sycophants in academia, to ultimately subvert the US Constitution.   
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree chiefr.

This **** has gone way too far. The spiral going down the toilet is getting tighter.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

Yes.

If the architects of our founding can be sufficiently demonized, the structures they created, and the individual liberties ensconced therein are next.

We have seen it for decades with preemptive restrictions of gun rights and we are seeing it today with quarantines of healthy people and curfews on the majority because of action of a small number.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    The commies know that destruction of a nations history is part of the takeover process.   As are minor things like the destruction of the family, rampant immorality, you know, little things like those.

Serf, how many steps down the path to being full fledged commies are we right now, at this point, according to the communist manifesto???