In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

met a good honest fellow today

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭
 a few hours ago  I just stepped out  in the driveway by chance as a fellow came walking up my drive way and called my name . 
 he had found a menards  rebate ticket  that I lost a couple days ago . I knew I lost it when I got to the check out  :'(  I must have dropped it or pulled it out of my pocket getting something else as I was going in  most likly my stupid mask as menards requires one 
     any way I wrote it off as its gone  and hoped who ever found it made good use of it 
     The fellow had it in his hand said he found it in Menards parking lot  and used the address on it to find me ( its about 13 miles or so from me )  I tried to give him money for gas or just for being a good fellow for returning it a couple times  , he refused completely , told me he was going fishing at the river and decided to stop by for me  , the river is about a mile or so away as the crow flies from me . 
I guess this time karma did me a small favor ,   oh ya it was for 49.00  
  Honest  I think I was more happy to meet a fellow worthy of being called a good guy now days  than getting the ticket back 
sad I did not get his name he was back in car and headed fishing before I got to any formalities 
      he was a older fellow ( like me)  based on looks  mid 50's to early 60"s

Comments