In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Today I learned about "Rickrolling".

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭
While bruising through youtube somehow I ended up on this kind of a big event. So I went looking on how it began and I thought poor devil. He's like Alan Rickman in "Galaxy Quest" "by Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged". Dude smiles and play along like a champ for decades (or very close to it). If he weren't British I'd say he'd step on chicks just to hear them "pop".

Comments

• gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Wikipedia  >

Rickrolling is when you troll someone on the internet by linking to the music video for Rick Astley's 1987 hit song “Never Gonna Give You Up.” It is, by far, the most popular example of bait-and-switch linking.

:D>:)B)

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    I'm still trying to get a handle on COW TIPPING!  :o   And now THIS!

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if anyone had done a funeral where Rick comes on the big screen? If not I think I might have to do this. Maybe an impersonator to do that live would be funnier? I think I'll save up some cash for this.