In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

another guilty pleasure........

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
 I usually go for a morning walk, have a small shopping center about a mile or so up the road, I walk up and back usually once a day or so to keep my cardiologist happy. They now have a dollar store in the little plaza and I buy a bag of dog treats when I think of it to feed the neighborhood dogs as I walk. A rather large woman had the iasle blocked this morning as I was grabbing the dog treats so I turned and went to the back of the store to get around her and there in the freezer were snickers ice cream bars and big almost 6 inches long.  I love those things got one for me and treats for the dogs, don't know who had bigger smiles on the way home.........

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Shoulda' slapped one upside the "rather large woman" who had the aisle blocked head.

I hate ignorant/inconsiderate people. Grrrrr...........................

Remember FLM (Fat Lives Matter.)

Good to hear you are doing well with your physical therapy. I gathered that was the case, with your drilling a hole with a .357 thread the other day. 😂

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭

Shoulda' slapped one upside the "rather large woman" who had the aisle blocked head.

I hate ignorant/inconsiderate people. Grrrrr...........................

Remember FLM (Fat Lives Matter.)

Good to hear you are doing well with your physical therapy. I gathered that was the case, with your drilling a hole with a .357 thread the other day. 😂

I was thinking of sueing for receiving that defective knife, it didn't come with instructions, but I was afraid buddy would suffer and might have to resort to grass and roadkill for food.        I don't think it would have made a bigger hole either.
      seriously though I am getting along better still don't do the excersises they told me to, I walk few miles day, golf when I can, but I am still a little nervous about turning loose with an all out swing so I just give it about a 1/2 backswing, it has straightened out my game but costs me yards.  mow and do the around the house chores I can do most anything I need to and get by, it is the day after I pay for it, stiff, sore. so I only push myself once a week or so, but it is what it is with all the replacement parts in me its hard to get a high milage warranty............
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if your doctor would approve or agree but mine told me to take a couple of nsaids ( motrin, aspirin ) an hour or so before doing strenuous activity and I wouldn't be as sore the next day. Bob
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

You know I am just messin' with you Brother.

Love you Man.

(And) No, not in that W VA "You gotta purty mouth" kinda way. 😉

Yeah, a really Cheesy Knife. I'm glad you won it. 😁

• Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    snickers ice cream bars are a weakness of mine too
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    The walk undone by a Snickers.
  • Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    Aldi's has "Oreo Minis" ice cream sandwiches now.
    Oreo with ice cream in the middle.  Bite size or you can eat half at a time to extend the pleasure.
    My wife asked me to bring some ice cream sandwiches home so I blame her.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,979 ✭✭✭✭