In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Weathertech floor mat rabbit hole

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
On one of the ads on my computer showed a dog ramp going into a car.....I could use one of those, so I looked it up.....next thing you know I'm looking at all kinds of things.   I had no clue I was so behind in the floor mat market.   They had barriers that popped into place and you could take them down quickly to keep your dogs from jumping over the seat, big area mats, draping covers, all kinds of craziness.    It was actually too much and I ended up not ordering the ramp I thought I wanted because I was afraid if I started I'd end up spending a fortune ordering things. 
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Buddy only rides in the passenger seat. Unless he wants to ride in the back.

He wants to know, what are these "barriers," you speak of?

• Options

"Barriers," we don't need no stinkin' "barriers."

Buddy is yelling FREEDOM .................................................................................Just now.

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Tell you what, they also make GREAT little cargo retainers for the back of SUVs. Corner blocks that grip carpet and keep stuff from sliding around. Just magic. We bought them for ourselves and loved them so much we gave them as presents to all family - who also love them.   https://www.weathertech.com/cargotech/

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options

Messin' with you LF.

I have Weathertec liners in my Jeep Wrangler. Including an entire rear cargo liner. Very nice stuff.

Buddy gives it two paws up. 🐕🐕

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    I've heard nothing but good about Weathertech mats.  Everyone I know who have them love them.
    Plus, if I'm not mistaken, all Weathertech products are made in the USA.  All the more reason to buy them!

Plus 1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, Weathertech are great mats, wife has them in her Lexus and I have them in my Pathfinder.  Keeps vehicles clean and very easy to clean the mats, just take them out and house them down.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    I have used Huskyliners in my past couple of vehicles with equal success and satisfaction. Quality and customer service seem to be a tossup between them.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭

It can get a little out of hand with my three when its time for the groomer.    Bonnie is 130 pounds of fur (St Bernard) and the stray we have taken in ended up being a shedding machine.    The real gem when it comes to car rides is Itty Bitty (the English Bulldog).   She saves it up so she can poop in the car while you are going down the road.     She thinks its why we put her in the car.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭

It can get a little out of hand with my three when its time for the groomer.    Bonnie is 130 pounds of fur (St Bernard) and the stray we have taken in ended up being a shedding machine.    The real gem when it comes to car rides is Itty Bitty (the English Bulldog).   She saves it up so she can poop in the car while you are going down the road.     She thinks its why we put her in the car.
    duct tape and one of the grandkids diapers will solve that................
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I put them in the KIA SOUL, they fit great and help keep the carpets clean when you live in the boonies on a dirt road like I do.  The car makers could be helpful if they offered vinyl floors again but even low end work trucks have stupid carpet in them.  As you saw Kasey they are expensive but are well made, you only need to buy them once.
  • Options