In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I finally got my trilogy

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,079 ✭✭✭✭

The trilogy is "The Deep", "The Unholy" and now "The Kiss". "The Deep" I had for ages and "The Unholy" came out on Blu Ray couple of years back. Been waiting for that for ages and I'm glad I got that in Blu Ray. The demon/succubus Red Head is stunning as I remembered her. "The Kiss" was a crappy '80 movie about a worm from Africa. I had a thing for the hot aunt in the movie and one finally popped up at $20 (I could live with that price that wasn't a bootleg).  

So with bad movies these days and I'm bored with movies with guns I think I'll get the movies I liked from the past that I didn't. I hope they're not commanding the silly Out Of Print prices.  I wanna see if I can get movie like the ones USA Channel put out days before DVDs. I forget the title but it's a vampire movie with Ben Cross and Marium Daboe (one time Bond girl). I wonder if they ever put out "Vengeance Unlimited"? Or "Shadow Chasers"? "Probe" wasn't as good as I remembered. Got that on bootleg a while back. Sometimes nostalgia makes things better than it was. Time to go searching.