In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S&W M&P Shield trigger

CJ7nvrstkCJ7nvrstk Member Posts: 678 ✭✭
I picked up an M&P Shield in 40 a while back and it has transitioned to my carry gun. I like it except for 1 thing, the trigger. Too long and heavy. Has anyone upgraded theirs and if so what did you go with and what was your outcome? Whatever I end up doing I will likely have a gunsmith do the work so I don’t jack it up. This is an early model, NOT the 2.0.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    Hello, Im not going to be much help. My Shield had a good trigger but I saw an auction for a performance center shield parts kit (everything but the frame). I bought it and installed it myself. The trigger is slightly better, remember the old one was good. Had a little less muzzle climb with the ported barrel and slide. my shield is a early model 9mm.
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭✭
    Daily carry is a first version shield 45 . Trigger feels fine so I have not upgraded but have considered it . 
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war.....