Who really are the racists?

us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,282 ✭✭✭✭
Image may contain one or more people and meme text that says ONLY IN AMERICA CAN AN ETHNIC GROUP HAVE BLACK AWARENESS MONTH BLACK HOLIDAY BLACK ONLY COLLEGES BLACK ONLY DATING SITES BLACK ONLY BARS AND CLUBS AND TURN AROUND AND CALL EVERYONE ELSE RACISTS David Williams 19h R
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget affirmative action, NAACP, BLM, and the black congressional caucus. Bob
  • SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    If you can't tell how smart someone is by their color, why do we have to assume the average of abilities must be the same, because any time there's a difference in outcome, it must be racism?
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭
    Let then work on Fatherhood instead of being in the hood. They have use past slavery as a crutch to endow themselves as
      being unable to progress because of racism. It's a con game after over 50 years of the civil rights act has been in forced. It's time for them to be equal unto themselves.
                                  serf
         A live coal placed next a dead one will either kindle that or be quenched by it.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 983 ✭✭✭
    the ones that yell it the loudest
  • GreatGunsGreatGuns Member Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭
    We have enough of them here to fill a short bus. With very few exceptions, it comes across as they're the only remaining members here. So many long-standing members have left because of just a few flies in the ointment. Ah, such prideful flies too.
    GreatGuns said:
    We have enough of them here to fill a short bus. With very few exceptions, it comes across as they're the only remaining members here. So many long-standing members have left because of just a few flies in the ointment. Ah, such prideful flies too.
    They could stay and talk to the so-called racists.  There's nothing driving them out.  Or, they could simply not read the political threads. 

Are they racist because they don't easily accept that racial discrimination is the only thing that could cause the inequity of outcomes in our society?
      Over 50 years of mandatory civil rights act being enforced, and they still cry there is no justice. Billions spend on welfare and affirmative action preferences over whites with even a sliding scale to put a finger on the scale and they still WANT MORE.
                 Now shooting people in the back or choking them while policing them is not right. But To label all whites as privilege citizens and or the cause of police brutality is just an opportunity to cry foul again to gain more special privileges!
     Just like feel good laws for hate crimes which even is more B.S. from these bleeding hearts. Do You think when a black person who robs or kills you because they love you? What a joke it all has come to be in this country.
                                      serf
    GreatGuns said:
    They could stay and talk to the so-called racists.  There's nothing driving them out.  Or, they could simply not read the political threads. 

Are they racist because they don't easily accept that racial discrimination is the only thing that could cause the inequity of outcomes in our society?

GreatGuns said:

I believe they have more going on in their lives than to fixate (obsess) on things they don't like, then not do anything but complain about it. No civil service, no volunteering towards a cause, zip. Just preaching to their like-minded brotheren here. As to not reading the political threads, most are intentionally started under General Discussion with an innocuous title, then moved to Political once found by a mod. It's just not the same.
    Silence is violence.  Information is important.  
    Yes, information is important. Regretfully, we have a few here posting bogus links from offshore sources, specifically designed to cause discord and distrust. Why they're allowed to even remain on the site puzzles me. Others are simply here to cause trouble with their comments to other's threads. Their purpose is clear. Many have left because of said jokers. Pretty sad actually. I enjoy posting food topics and things I enjoy in my life, some call it contributing. Then you have some clearly miserable members, that bag on those that contribute. Again, their purpose here is? Anyone expecting exact same thought on every subject proves how miserable their lives really are and their misinterpretation of what a forum is actually for. Now that's sad. :/
     Some here live in a bubble and are insulated from reality. Plus they might be an expatriate living in a foreign country with no worries about rioting and civil unrest and not having to live in an area with no way of leaving the environment because of finances. It's all relative to your point of view.
                                                             serf
    edited August 11
    GG, I thought of you when I composed this thread.  You ask what positive steps anyone is taking, but one wonders if you scruple to stay away from the Affirmative Action setaside jobs which were intended to redress discrimination, or whether you lap up the benefit and pay your homies back by helping suppress criticism of their agenda, which serves to fan the flames of distrust. Here is the thread:
    OMG Kennedy!

Of course, it could happen anywhere.......

Let's say there was a county in which a mob connected family ran the politics, and the big boss got to say who got a job and who didn't and who got adequate police protection and who didn't.

Let's say to stay on his good side, if you had a decent paying job, you had to send your kids to a private school.  There was then more money to spend on the public school kids and they wound up voting for the party of the people running the county. 

What if the students in the private schools were all a little black because they were from places like Italy, Ireland, the mountains of Germany, etc.  and were led or tricked into blaming their less than stellar reception in society on racism instead of an amateur teaching staff who had been trapped by the party boss into their jobs and did not know how to reason well and did not convey anything but mob smugness and trickery and group spirit and an ethic that it's OK to cheat because they need to.

Then they lapped up the Affirmative Action jobs that were set aside for the truly oppressed and lent their full support to the party boss because he helped get them that favor. 

They also considered their education light years ahead of public because they seemed smarter, but it was actually because the system only sends students to private school if their families are capable of keeping them on track and they were capable of learning without special, professional, trained help.

Let's say they might have outright abused certain kids but any teacher who either spoke out about it or perhaps tried to blackmail the administration about it got.....Chappaquiddick'ed.  

I would also like to point out that I live less than 25 miles from Sunday night's riots and disinformation is driving the effort to eliminate the police which prevented the incident from being much worse.  There were no innocent casualties or missing persons reports so far but that would surely change if they cut police funding as much as they are calling for.  So it's no idle obsession.  

Information drove the riots.  The organizers used social media to coordinate the attack.  They got people to steal U-haul trucks and SUVs and obtain sledgehammers and pallets of bricks.  There were only 100 arrests.  So information is powerful.

Will we ever hear from the mainstream media that the higher numbers of black deaths in police custody match their higher felony arrest rate, suggesting they are simply more likely to meet the Derek Chauvins of the world because arrested more?  Sure it's still bad, but the meaning totally changes.
    Some live in a bubble and never step out of it, never experiencing life and what it offers. Or they could live in, lets say Montana, be retired from military service and a good career, worked hard, raised a family, saved, invested smartly, traveled the globe, alwaysconscientious of good health, remains in good health and now at 69 isn't afraid of much, let alone unlikely things to jeopardize the realistic amount of remaining  years. Hmmm, guess it is a point of view. 
    GG, I thought of you when I composed this thread.  You ask what positive steps anyone is taking, but one wonders if you scruple to stay away from the Affirmative Action setaside jobs which were intended to redress discrimination, or whether you lap up the benefit and pay your homies back by helping suppress criticism of their agenda, which serves to fan the flames of distrust. Here is the thread:
    OMG Kennedy!

Let's say there was a county in which a mob connected family ran the politics, and the big boss got to say who got a job and who didn't and who got adequate police protection and who didn't.

Let's say to stay on his good side, if you had a decent paying job, you had to send your kids to a private school.  There was then more money to spend on the public school kids and they wound up voting for the party of the people running the county. 

What if the students in the private schools were all a little black because they were from places like Italy, Ireland, the mountains of Germany, etc.  and were led or tricked into blaming their less than stellar reception in society on racism instead of an amateur teaching staff who had been trapped by the party boss into their jobs and did not know how to reason well and did not convey anything but mob smugness and trickery and group spirit and an ethic that it's OK to cheat because they need to.

Then they lapped up the Affirmative Action jobs that were set aside for the truly oppressed and lent their full support to the party boss because he helped get them that favor. 

They also considered their education light years ahead of public because they seemed smarter, but it was actually because the system only sends students to private school if their families are capable of keeping them on track and they were capable of learning without special, professional, trained help.

Let's say they might have outright abused certain kids but any teacher who either spoke out about it or perhaps tried to blackmail the administration about it got.....Chappaquiddick'ed.  

Wow, I honestly can't make sense of what you wrote. I'm sorry, but it comes across like serfs' postings, all over the board. I was also referring to folks here from the forum not doing anything towards solving any given problem, just griping about others not doing it or doing it wrong. The Bubba Wallace thread was the most identifying with 13 members showing their true racist colors.
    edited August 11
    BLM needs to solve their problems with their police enforcement & with their political representatives in their Area instead of rioting ,looting and working with antifa. No justice no peace but rioting and looting instead. That's no answer and white privilege is just race baiting.
         I don't own Confederate flags nor do I condone mistreating Americans because of Color but lawlessness and violence to get political power should be dealt in equal parity against the perpetrators and not be able to hide behind civil right laws and calling it reparations for the past.
    Rubber bullets  should be used on all looters and rioters  and if they shoot back with deadly force do the same.
                                                              serf
    Okay, "with their with" and in "their Area"? What? And where  is "their Area"? "White privilege is race baiting"? Don't take me wrong but are you posting while high?
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 956 ✭✭✭
    What gets me is all the pro sports team players, of which 70+% are non-white and earning huge million-dollar plus salaries, claiming discrimination and unequal treatment. Yes, it IS unequal, but unequal way in their favor.
    edited August 11
    GreatGuns said:
    Okay, "with their with" and in "their Area"? What? And where  is "their Area"? "White privilege is race baiting"? Don't take me wrong but are you posting while high?
      Nope just a mistake but since this is your first time to ask a valid question is it because you can't discredit me on anything else. Yes ,White privilege slogans are a race baiting scheme to try to get whites to grovel for forgiveness and feel guilty, too bad for it's a false premise in thought and action. Pure propaganda from the Marxist leaders in The BLM movement.

serf

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    GG supports one of the biggest racists. 
    Birds of a feather ..............  
    edited August 14
    GreatGuns said:
    OMG Kennedy!

Wow, I honestly can't make sense of what you wrote. I'm sorry, but it comes across like serfs' postings, all over the board. I was also referring to folks here from the forum not doing anything towards solving any given problem, just griping about others not doing it or doing it wrong. The Bubba Wallace thread was the most identifying with 13 members showing their true racist colors.
    I was basically insinuating some communities and the political machine that runs them might be pressuring some people to send their kids to privately funded school systems in order to save funding for disadvantaged students so the political machine could buy votes.  I assumed, maybe wrongly, that you may have been through the experience. 
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-kamala-harris-quote-vengean-idUSKBN23W2DA

Or, maybe the rebuttal is wrong because it's foreign?  Is Reuters really so shady?
  • sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    Gigi posted;
    " I was also referring to folks here from the forum not doing anything towards solving any given problem, just griping about others not doing it or doing it wrong."
    Sounds like a guy who claimed to irresponsibly travel overseas during a pandemic  (in spite of being cautioned not to AND living with a medical professional) then came home and blamed DJT for not telling him it might be unsafe.
    Sound familiar? Pot, kettle, black??
    That's why the power grabbing, ruling class have imposed mask mandates and lockdowns. Because some folks are just too selfish to act responsibly on their own. 
    I'll wait 13 more days for a lame retort.
    Arrivederci gigi
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,609 ✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Image may contain one or more people and meme text that says ONLY IN AMERICA CAN AN ETHNIC GROUP HAVE BLACK AWARENESS MONTH BLACK HOLIDAY BLACK ONLY COLLEGES BLACK ONLY DATING SITES BLACK ONLY BARS AND CLUBS AND TURN AROUND AND CALL EVERYONE ELSE RACISTS David Williams 19h R
    It's a damn shame, but that's the cold hard facts of the matter.   
    What's next?
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,282 ✭✭✭✭

EOS !
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 996 ✭✭
    Does racism exists, yes it does. It has existed from the dawn of time and it will exist until the end of time. It's not defined by one's skin color but by one's views and state of mind. The current nonsense is just that...NONSENSE.