In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

to H e L with U

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
sports players refusing to play what they contracted for unless we all get down and KISS blm riot, loot, and arson  *...i am thru with most all pro sports now....either play what you have the giant money contracts to play or get the h ell out and march down main street screaming about your injustice.....

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    The problem we all have to deal with is the collage of groups, all DEMOCRATs,   glamorizing and promoting such behavior.  Groups include not only Pro Sports, but the media, Hollywood elite, and academia.

The rest of the population is turned off and getting fed up with this BS.
    Its no wonder Pro Sports and Hollywood are losing fans.
    CNN and others are on life support as far a viewership,

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    who cares to much old tv to watch
  • Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    I have not watched any sports since the "pandemic" started.  About a week or two ago, I was thumbing through the channels and came across the NBA so called playoffs.  Dallas was playing someone.  Watched for about 30 seconds and then I saw Black Lives Matter in huge letters on the side of the court.  Immediately thumbed another channel and have not watched any sports since.  I used to enjoy ESPN Mike and Mike which later became Golic and Wingo talk show in mornings, but have not watched any of that because I know that it will be political bull.  If they would just talk sports, I would watch again.  Sometimes I think I miss watching sports, but not enough to listen to politics on a sports network.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    I can remember when sports stars were looked up to as role models for kids. Not any more. Now they are way overpaid, abusive, self-obsessed, druggies that are examples of what we don't want our kids to become.
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭
    Used to be a nascar fan , rarely even look at it over the last 5 or 6 years . Never been a "ball" fan and see no reason to start now . The all need to get a job in the real world . 
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    by ALL Means let plaster ball courts and stadiums with blm CRAP and politicize sports in AMERICA for the jr grade criminals to be comforted...i will not watch or contribute one cent to this pandering.....UNLESS they print in large letters all the criminal background of the offended on the same venue
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a young man that I had the privilege to meet while eating lunch a few months ago.  He was paralyzed in an accident and he used all his abilities to stand to honor our great flag and what it represents. If you watched the Trump convention or any of the sensible news outlets you saw it to. Pizz on those who show disrespect for this great country.
  • Options
    and it is TIME for the fans to walk out and boycott  sports games that are pandering to the protesters and agitators that are destroying the image of sports integrity for our youth.....what next, detailed contracts including what protest actions and signature may be displayed when joe "athlete" signs up ?????  
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

College sports are infected with the same typ of racist germs.

What's next?
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    and it is TIME for the fans to walk out and boycott  sports games that are pandering to the protesters and agitators that are destroying the image of sports integrity for our youth.....what next, detailed contracts including what protest actions and signature may be displayed when joe "athlete" signs up ?????  
    +1 These overpaid people playing kids games need to be taught they need the fans more than the fans need them. Bob