.

President Trump nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,323 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 9 in Politics
I think that is awesome.
The only president in decades that hasn't put the US military at war.
The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.
Maybe someone has it right this time ... Obama got the peace prize about 8 months after being elected just for being a negro as had not done a thing for America nor it's image other than apologizing for America ...an American that had no reason to apologize.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln

Comments

  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 997 ✭✭✭
    the demosocialnazis are haveing a fit
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭
    If the prize was awarded for Nobel's intent, Obama would have never received it. He was awarded the prize shortly after he was inaugurated based on his intent and ideology and before he had any real impact as POTUS. "Hope for a better Future" The citation as written IMHO is a nice way of saying he did nothing. 


    BTW, notice how the slimy media is reacting and being silent about DJTs nomination.

  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 22,867 ******
    edited September 9
    us55840 said:
    I think that is awesome.

    The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.


    I seem to recall a little meeting at Camp David back in '79 when Sadat and Begin signed the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, which was brokered by Jimmy Cater through negotiations known as the Camp David Accords. Signing that peace treaty ended up costing Anwar Sadat his life. 



  • gartmangartman Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭
    One of over 300 nominees. Nominated by the same Norwegian politico who nominated him a few years ago. Anyone can be nominated for anything, winning is what counts.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    Rigoberta Menchu won, so why not?
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    us55840 said:
    I think that is awesome.
    The only president in decades that hasn't put the US military at war.
    The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.
    Maybe someone has it right this time ... Obama got the peace prize about 8 months after being elected just for being a negro as had not done a thing for America nor it's image other than apologizing for America ...an American that had no reason to apologize.

    Who nominated him, Ivanka?
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    us55840 said:
    I think that is awesome.

    The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.


    I seem to recall a little meeting at Camp David back in '79 when Sadat and Begin signed the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, which was brokered by Jimmy Cater through negotiations known as the Camp David Accords. Signing that peace treaty ended up costing Anwar Sadat his life. 



    He forgot one. The only President stupid enough to call  lie to the country about a pandemic and then call Bob Woodward to tell him about it.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭
    gemmer said:
    us55840 said:
    I think that is awesome.

    The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.


    I seem to recall a little meeting at Camp David back in '79 when Sadat and Begin signed the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, which was brokered by Jimmy Cater through negotiations known as the Camp David Accords. Signing that peace treaty ended up costing Anwar Sadat his life. 



    He forgot one. The only President stupid enough to call  lie to the country about a pandemic and then call Bob Woodward to tell him about it.
    How about " I did not have sexual relations with that woman Mrs Lewinsky"  or " If you like your doctor and health plan, you will be able to keep it"  
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,852 ✭✭✭✭
    According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who in the preceding year "shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".

    DJ Trump has to be considered for the prize for 2020.
    The US has brokered economic normalization between Serbia and Kosovo, and of course the Israeli / UAE diplomatic and economic normalization pact.  These are a couple of the most significant events this year with respect to the fraternity between nations.

    The reduction of US troop numbers Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq also meet the criteria of reduction of standing armies and promotion of peace.  

    If anyone has a better candidate, please present him or her to us for discussion and comparison.


    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member Posts: 20,104 ✭✭✭✭
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    chiefr said:
    gemmer said:
    us55840 said:
    I think that is awesome.

    The only president that has brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Arab nations.


    I seem to recall a little meeting at Camp David back in '79 when Sadat and Begin signed the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, which was brokered by Jimmy Cater through negotiations known as the Camp David Accords. Signing that peace treaty ended up costing Anwar Sadat his life. 



    He forgot one. The only President stupid enough to call  lie to the country about a pandemic and then call Bob Woodward to tell him about it.
    How about " I did not have sexual relations with that woman Mrs Lewinsky"  or " If you like your doctor and health plan, you will be able to keep it"  
    How many people died from that, and what do they have to do with the matter at hand? When are you going to stop the 5th grade "Oh yeah? What about what Johnnie did?'', excuse?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,852 ✭✭✭✭

    Obama care has killed 100s of thousands.


    Makes about as much sense as saying Trump is responsible for any COVID related deaths.


    Both are stupid statements with no basis in fact, but some will believe one and some will believe the other.

    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭
    Donnie getting the NPP?   The top of someones head just blew off. 

  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42

    Obama care has killed 100s of thousands.


    Makes about as much sense as saying Trump is responsible for any COVID related deaths.


    Both are stupid statements with no basis in fact, but some will believe one and some will believe the other.

    Care to back that one up sparky?

  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 22,867 ******
    edited September 12
    gemmer, I don't mind free thinkers, in fact I welcome them, but what I don't like are those who are antagonistic. Just address Don as Don. I've been addressing Don McManus as Don for 15 years, and he has yet to raise an objection. 
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12

    Neither statement can be backed up, gemmer. That was kind of the point.

    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,323 ✭✭✭✭
    Just on Fox News this AM:  President Trump has brokered another peace agreement in the mid-east between bahrain and another country.  Did catch it all but said it is the THIRD peace deal he brokered in the past few weeks.
    Also ... it has been nominated for a second Nobel Peace Prize.
    IMO President Trump has NEVER been given credit for his work/accomplishments as President - running the country like a business and it's a huge business too.
    He built the greatest economy in the world from the crap he took on as POTUS from the worst potus ever.  The China virus set it back, world wide, and now he is rebuilding it better than before.  GO TRUMP !!!
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
     :p Don McManus said:

    Obama care has killed 100s of thousands.


    Makes about as much sense as saying Trump is responsible for any COVID related deaths.


    Both are stupid statements with no basis in fact, but some will believe one and some will believe the other.

    Both are accurate statements, not literally, but one would have to assume the audience is aware enough to know he didn't physically kill them himself.  If you check the national death rate, it was steadily declining every year (from the 50's) until Obamacare, and has risen steadily  ever since. So yes, obamacare is directly responsible for increased deaths, exactly what number is irrelevant to the general concept, but it is high. 

    Trump has killed with covid---because he did not take a firm stance on the preventative method, hydroxychloroquine which is proven to work in real world situations. That falls on Trumps shoulders. He is in charge, not these unelected agenda driven ghouls. 




  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,323 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    MrMag00 said:
     :p Don McManus said:

    Obama care has killed 100s of thousands.


    Makes about as much sense as saying Trump is responsible for any COVID related deaths.


    Both are stupid statements with no basis in fact, but some will believe one and some will believe the other.

    Both are accurate statements, not literally, but one would have to assume the audience is aware enough to know he didn't physically kill them himself.  If you check the national death rate, it was steadily declining every year (from the 50's) until Obamacare, and has risen steadily  ever since. So yes, obamacare is directly responsible for increased deaths, exactly what number is irrelevant to the general concept, but it is high. 

    Trump has killed with covid---because he did not take a firm stance on the preventative method, hydroxychloroquine which is proven to work in real world situations. That falls on Trumps shoulders. He is in charge, not these unelected agenda driven ghouls. 





    If I recall correctly, Trump stated Hydroxychloroquine was a preventative method and he was taking it .... HOWEVER .. it was those in the medical field who discouraged it's use.  That would be the same medical field Dr. Faucai works in ..who also worked in the Wahuan Lab in China that developed the China virus.  Faucai knows far more than he lets on as gave a veiled warning about a year prior to the virus spread across the world that there would be a pandemic in about a year. 
    How did he know that?

    This makes him look very implicated in the entire fiasco.

      Dr. Fauci did a lot research funding under The Obama Administration too with The Wuhan lab.

     https://www.romancatholicimperialist.com/2020/04/dr-fauci-convinced-obama-administration.html

                                                 

    https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-studying-coronavirus/

    Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of the coronavirus task force, had previously backed funding for a controversial lab in Wuhan, China, that has been studying the coronavirus in bats, reports said.

    Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had shelled out a total of $7.4 million to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab — which has become the focus of theories about the origin of COVID-19, according to Newsweek.

    The National Institutes of Health, which oversees the NIAID, shut down all funding to the lab last week.

    “At this time, NIH does not believe that the current project outcomes align with the program goals and agency priorities,” a deputy director at the agency wrote in a letter obtained by Politico.

    There is “increasing confidence” among officials in the Trump administration that the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab is the original site of the virus. A report by Fox News said embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety there.

    The Obama administration  was funding research with Red China about this virus that finally got released to the general public.
    The Wuhan lab, which had been granted $3.7 million by the Obama administration and Dr. Anthony Fauci’s U.S. National Institutes of Health, had lax safety protocols and conducted “risky” research in studying severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and other infectious coronaviruses.

    - See more at: http://southasiajournal.net/five-eyes-intelligence-memo-details-china-covid-19-cover-up/
     
     
    “I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan,” Pompeo said on ABC’s “This Week.” “These are not the first times that we’ve had a world exposed to viruses as a result of failures in a Chinese lab.   http://southasiajournal.net/five-eyes-intelligence-memo-details-china-covid-19-cover-up/
     
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42

    Obama care has killed 100s of thousands.


    Makes about as much sense as saying Trump is responsible for any COVID related deaths.


    Both are stupid statements with no basis in fact, but some will believe one and some will believe the other.

    How did Obama kill hundreds of thousands?

  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 7,439 ✭✭✭✭

    Gemmer, the statement as written cleary says "Obama care." (Not Obama.)

    Perhaps read all three sentences together as written. (Then)

    Please read the third sentence slowly.



    Lastly, please read the reply Don gave you as to your question. "Neither statement can be backed up, gemmer. That was kind of the point." Pretty straight forward I believe. Your view may differ. (YVMD)

    Extreme NE TN/W NC ya'll. 😁

Sign In or Register to comment.