In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

loughlin is headed for jail

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,432 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Politics
"Judge approved Loughlin’s request to serve her sentence at the low-security federal correctional institution in Victorville, California."
I understand it has daily maid service and carryout from the finest Victorville restaurants.  No mention of how she will get her nails done though.
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭
    Since what she did was basically harmless compared to the catch and release riot participants lately, why is she serving any time? Bob
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,181 ✭✭✭✭
     I'd love to hear Martha Stewart's thoughts on these shenanigans...... :/

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    My give a [deleted] needle barely wiggled.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with what she did is really been going on for decades and all turned a blind eye.. The scum schools taking the bribes pizz me off. But with Hoolyweird privilege's she gets to pick her "prison." That's rich. 
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,177 ✭✭✭✭
    she can afford it, some states I think now want reimbursment for time served if the prisoner can afford it...... I think this is the main reason you see so many slime balls released early, to make room for the ones that will pay.......
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous, she should not be going to jail for that, another example of our broken system.  
    RLTW

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭
    I have thought about this and I think everyone should have free school.....free free free.....but.....everyone should have to take ALL the classes and you should have to follow things wherever it takes you.    Everyone starts out in Kindergarten and as things progress whatever you accel in takes you to the next level in everything they do.....we all end up at different levels in every subject given in no time.   By the time someone is a few years in they are going in some kind of direction that will take them on to the professional world.  How would we do it for free???   Well...the fields would pay into the education of the people coming into that field (somehow, I'm no genius, so I haven't thought this out.)    I think if you are talented in a direction that has been proven over the years companies would be happy to fund some of the education.   

As far as this whole school cheating thing.....I have seen where they charged people for lying on their applications to get their kids into better schools and they've been put in jail.   Its ridiculous that a posh, upper crust woman wouldn't get the same punishment in the system that we deal with today.    
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    And the Clinton's are still partying and living the good life as free American's while countless associates of theirs have turned up missing or have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times or hanging themselves in a cell with 24/7 suicide watch where the cameras all happened to be out of order and the guards were asleep. Not to mention insider trading numerous times such as White Water, or making illegal deals with the Russian's to sell uranium to them or selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese and then finally stealing the furniture out of the White House as they went out the door. Then being the low class people they are they even went as far as taking all the "W" keys off of all the computer keyboards in the White House before they left. 

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭
    Smitty, I think you left out the records under the bed and the silverware. :)----------Ray
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    And destroying cell phones, computers that had all the dirt of the sleezeballs.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    And allowing Americans to be killed in Benghazi to coverup her illegal transfer of weapons that got into the hands of the militants.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    The Federal Bureau of Prisons, not the judge, determines which prison you get.  Upon request, they will try to send you somewhere close to home so that your family can visit you more often, but, with prison overcrowding, they can't always do that.  And, there is no maid service or carryout delivery permitted in any FBP facility.
    Neal
  • Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭
    What about the low life that made it happen & took the money?
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭
    Sam06 said:
    Ridiculous, she should not be going to jail for that, another example of our broken system.  
    The system works well, however there are exceptions for DEMOCRATs and other elitists.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,432 ✭✭✭✭
    I miss the green font Neal.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,360 ******
    edited September 2020
    I read she will be serving 2 months.  Seems it would have been easier on the taxpayer if she would have just been called in to the principals office for a session with the board of discipline.  buttwhip